Chapter 51

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,825 words}

"No! There's too many of them! We can't get near Eren!" Jean said.

The special operations squad are on a house's roof and staying on stand-by while observing the battlefield. Lots of bullets are kept on being fired just everywhere and flying mid-air from the Marleyan soldiers guns and rifles.

There are also some scouts who're firing and attacking the Marleyan soldiers. Plus, the rocks that the beast titan are throwing to the airships of the Marleyans are also preventing the special operations squad from flying mid-air and get close to Eren.

Luciana's eyes widened upon sighting the jaw titan is going to attack Eren from behind. "The jaw!" Luciana said.

Armin, Mikasa, Jean and Connie were alerted. They were all surprised when just before the jaw titan could even get close to Eren, rocks were thrown to the jaw titan. The jaw titan was thrown far away from Eren, just by getting hit by multiple crushed rocks.

"Tch." Luciana clicked her tongue and then looked at the beast titan. "So that ugky monkey could be useful, too." Luciana muttered. Her vision went to the cart titan, her brows furrowed upon seeing that the cart titan is now just a husk. Scouts are around it and celebrating that the cart titan is dead.

"It seems that the cary is--" Luciana's eyes widened upon seeing the scouts around the cart titan were shot to death. She sighted the cart titan's vessel and the general Theo Magath.

Jean, Mikasa, Armin and Connie were also surprised, especially when general Theo Magath fired an anti-titan canon towards the beast titan.

The beast titan was shot on the nape and fall off from the wall out of losing his own balance, shocking Yelena, Eren and Ackerman siblings squad.

The beast titan fell on the ground, lying on his stomach. Steam covered him, unabling everyone from seeing what might happened to Zeke.

Eren started walking towards her half-brother, but he was stopped by the jaw titan who bit his right leg.

Eren used his hardened fist to beat the shit out of the jaw titan. But then, he was stopped by the cart titan who fired a shot at his head, shocking the special operations squad. Luciana gritted her teeth. "It's the cart!! We need to deal with her first!" Cian said.

Her eyes widened upon sighting enemies on a house in her peripheral vision. "Armin! Mikasa!" Luciana shouted. The raven-haired vice commanded quickly pushed the two away? since they two are the ones being targeted by two Marleyan soldiers. Luciana then flew mid-air and shot the two Marleyan soldiers.

"This spot's no good, either! Pull back!" Jean said as he follow Luciana.

"Even the houses are full of enemies!" Connie said as he follow behind Jean.

"We need to handle the Marleyan soldiers first." Mikasa said

"Yeah." Armin said.

The special operations squad continued flying mid-air, jumping through roofs to make their way to their enemies, the Marleyan soldiers.

On their way, they saw commander Pyxis leading the Garrisons and MPB.

"Surround them!! Attack the enemy from behind!!" Pyxis shouted.

Luciana looked back at her squad. "The old man's right! Now's not the time to be fighting Marleyan soldiers. Let's get behind them, instead."

"Roger!" Jean, Mikasa, Armin and Connie responded in unison.

Eren was brought down by the armored titan, he can't get out from the armored titan's hold since the armored titan is on top of him and holding him down. The jaw titan is behind the armored and currently unconscious because of Eren's attack.