Chapter 35: Run Away

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,200 words}

A small grunt came out of Luciana's mouth as she tried to move to face to her right side, but she wasn't able to do so because of the stab wound on her right side. The raven-haired lady slowly opened her eyes, the clear and bright blu sky dazzled her vision, making her to close her eyes again.

Luciana took a deep breath. She winced in pain when her right side remained painful. She held it and felt her a bandaged is wrapped around her stomach. Luciana clenched her jaw to ease the pain. "Damn...it hurts. I'm never saving Levi's ass again."

Luciana opened her eyes, she used her left arm to cover her eyes from the clear and bright blue sky.

Luciana sighed at the same time the warm wind gently blew causing some of her thin strands of hair to danced along with the wind's breeze.

Luciana put her arm down. She look at her right arm and saw that it's also bandaged. And by the looks of it, properly being bandaged, she knows that it must've been Hange who treated her. After all, the brunette lady is good at medical performances.

"Bertolt?"

Luciana's brows shot-up when she heard Armin's voice. She looked at her right and saw that Sasha's beside her and on the other side is Armin.

Armin's finally awake.

He's only wearing his pants and survey corps jacket. He lost his shirt after transforming into a mindless titan. The blond 15-years-old boy looks so confused and lost right after waking up. His eyes are wide-opened as if he woke up from a nightmare.

So he doesn't remember anything...just like Eren, when he ate his father.

Luciana thought.

"Agh..."

Armin was distracted when Sasha groaned. "Uugh...it hurts." Sasha muttered in her not-so-deep sleep.

Armin looked back. His eyes widened upon seeing Sasha and Lucians.

"Sasha?! Major?!" Armin said.

"Hi." Luciana said in a low voice.

"What happened?!" Armin asked. He went closer to Sasha and checked her injuries. His eyes widened at how bad Sasha's injuries are. "These are serioud injuries!! How did you..."

Armin and Luciana both were distracted when they heard the sound of a vertical maneuvering gear. They both looked at Eren who just arrived. Eren's eyes widened upon seeing Armin's finally awake. "Eren..what's--"

Armin was suprised when Eren run towards him and pulled him into a tight hug. Eren's eyes became glossy. "Welcome back..." Eren said.

Armin hugged Eren back. "Huh?"

Luciana let out a deep sigh. She helped herself to slowly sat up and then stared at the two boys reuniting.

Another sound of the vertical maneuvering gear wires was heard. Luciana raised a brow upon seeing her older brother arrived Levi was surprised to see Luciana's already awake. He was about to run towards Luciana and hugged her too, just like what Eren did to Armin, but he's not gonna show any affection in front of others. "So you two are up." Levi said.

Armin looked at Levi. "Captain."

Eren let go of Armin. The two boys looked at Levi who's now standing near them. "What's going on? I don't remember any of this happening." Armin said, still a confused baby boy.

Levi crossed his arms over his chest. "Doubt you would." Levi said.

"Huh?" Armin said, still confused.