Chapter 18

I wake up to my alarm on Saturday. Why is that going off today? Oh. Right. I have to tutor Leo today.

I growl before ripping the covers off me. I stomp to the bathroom and throw some clothes on.

I decided to meet Leo at the park and tutor him there. I have to walk there because I still haven't told Drake. I just don't know how to bring it up or maybe I just don't want too.

After about ten minutes I see Leo at a pic-nic table with his math book. "Hey." I greet.

"Hey." His eyes sweep over my body. "Nice outfit." He states with a grin.

I look down and see I'm in Drake's hoodie with his sweat pants and some of my Nikes. I blush before sitting down.

"So where should we start?" I question him.

"Hmm...maybe at the beginning." He says sarcastically.

"Ha. Ha. You are so funny." I dead pan.

"I know you don't have to tell me." He says with a smirk.

"Whatever." I say with a roll of my eyes.

The rest of the day goes by quickly, as I show Leo the different equations in math. "Well, I think it's time for me to go home." I say before getting up.

Leo catches my wrist. "Let me take you home....as payment for the tutoring." He says after I say nothing for a while.

I ponder over it before giving him a polite no and make my way home. As I walk home it starts to get dark. I don't know how, but I got lost at some point. My phone is dead and I haven't seen anyone in the last half hour.

Maybe that ride home from Leo doesn't sound so bad right now. I swear I passed that rock before. Ugh! I just went into a complete circle. I decide to pop a squat and take a seat on the rock.

After a while of sitting I see bright lights. Is this the end? I have so much to do in life! Soon I see the lights come closer, and I realize they are head lights. Freedom!

I jump up and wave my hands like a maniac. The car stops and I see someone step out. "Lily?" I hear the person question?

My eyes snap up and I see Drake standing there with a curious gaze. "Oh! Hey..."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm just chilling, I met a new friend."

"Who?" He questions me.

I point to the rock I was sitting on. "Drake meet Rocky, Rocky meet Drake."

"You do know that it's not real right?" He says with his eyebrow quirked up.

I gasp loudly. Before putting my hands on Rocky. "He didn't mean that." I coo at the rock before petting it gingerly.

"Yeah well guess what?"

"What?" He questions.

"Rocky has gotten farther with me than you." I say before sticking my tongue out.

"And how is that?"

"I sat on him and my butt rubbed all against him. You should take some lessons. Maybe he could teach you a lesson or two." I say before skipping to his truck and hopping in the passenger side.

I see him stand there for a few seconds glaring at Rocky. Serves him right! He shakes his head after a bit, like he was in a trance before sauntering to the car.

"So how did you get here?" He asks me.

"I walked."

"Why are you here?"