Chapter 9

I wake up to sun light shining through my blinds.  I look at my clock, and see that it is only 7 a.m. I could of gotten like, five more hours of sleep.

    My phone starts to ring, so I pick it up and look at the screen. The name Hot Stuff pops up on my screen. Drake's calling me. He changed his name in my phone when I fell asleep in his lap one time. If he rejects me I don't know, how I will react.

    I pick up the phone. "Hello?" I answer.

    "Hey, sweet cheeks. What are you doing later?" He asks me.

    "Umm...nothing that I can think of." I say, wondering what he's up to.

    "Would you like to come over, and spend the day with yours truly?" He asks hopefully.

    "Yeah, sure." I agree happily.

    "Great! I'll pick you up around 11:30. I gotta go. See yah later sweet cheeks."

    "Okay, bye." I hang up.

     What do I wear? Where's my mom when I need her? Oh yeah right, she's mooching off her husband of the month. Okay...so I'm a little bitter, but I'm just so nervous.

    Will it be awkward now? He still hasn't told me how he feels. I look at the clock, and see it's 9:30! Woah. I have been staring off into space for two and a half hours. I need to get ready.

    I head downstairs, and eat a toaster stroodle. The best breakfast, man has created.

    After I'm done with eating, I go into my bathroom, and do my usual routine, before coming out and picking out something to wear.

    I decide on some jean shorts, and a cute tank top. I don't want to seem like I'm trying too hard, but I also don't want to seem like I don't care.

    Why do I care so much? I have never felt like this with anyone.

     When I get done getting ready it's only eleven, so I have some time to spare. I busy my self with cleaning. I'm a clean freak, the only thing that can be messy is my room. Isn't it weird, how it works out like that?

    I hear a knock at the door, and I jump about five feet in the air. I walk over to the door, practicing breathing in and out. When I open the door, I see Drake looking great, as usual. He's wearing a plain  black shirt, with khaki shorts and a pair of black vans. His shirt was taught over his chest, so I could see every, easily defined muscle. "Like what you see?" He asks with a smirk

    I turn beet red, and duck my head down. He tilts my chin up. "Don't worry so do I." He says softly. "You look beautiful." He says with a genuine smile.

    "Thank you." I say politely.

    "Are you ready to go?"

    "Yeah, let's go."

    He takes my hand in his, and we walk out to my drive way, and instead of his car he brought his stupid 'Death Trap'! "Ha! You're kidding me right?" I say with huge eyes.

    He chuckles slightly. "Afraid not sweet cheeks."

    "Drake...I won't ride with you, with only one helmet." I say defiantly.

    "Good thing I have two." He says with a smirk, while holding up the helmet I wore last time, and another helmet. "I got it customized, just for you." He hands me the helmet, and it's all black. I turn it around, and see in bright, bold pink letters it says 'Sweet Cheeks'.

     I look up at him, with a smile. "Thank you." I say genuinely. "But I'm still not getting on that thing." I say with smirk

     "For me! Please?" Drake whines, with puppy dog eyes.