Chapter 13

Lily P.O.V

When I wake up, I'm still a huge heap on the floor. I get up and go take a shower, and try to wipe all the grime off of me. After I feel sufficient with my cleanliness, I go and check my phone.

Lily, I'm so sorry. I don't know exactly happened today, but I don't want this to be the end of us. Lily I promise I will treat you right. I've made a lot of mistakes in life, but you're definitely not one of them. Goodnight.

I sigh. Ugh! Why does he have to be so sweet? I don't even want to think about what happened last night between us. So I decide to go find my old scrapbooks.

I grab a box off the top of my closet shelf, and I start to sort through the scrapbooks, until I find the one. My favorite scrapbook of all time.

The one about the person who saved my life. I see a water droplet fall on the cover of the scrapbook, and I realize that I'm crying.

I open the book and all of the memories flood back to me. The staying up at night due to awful nightmares of my past. She was with me during it all. Why did she have to leave? I loved her with all my heart.

I pick up the most recent picture of her, and I started to trace the outline of her small body. I choke up again, and I start to sob. Again.

I hear a knock at my door and I set down the book and picture. I make my way downstairs, while also trying to compose myself.

I open the door, and I see Drake holding a bouquet of lilies. How ironic. "Hey." He says.

"Hi..." I trail off.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you to answer my questions. I know when you're ready you will answer them. I just-"

I cut him off with my lips. We break apart, and he looks at me with a smirk. "I'm sorry too." I tell him.

He grins at me. I grab his hand and pull him up to my room. "We have to finish my homework before I go back to school."

"Oh yeah, I forgot that my girlfriend is a delinquent."

I gasp. "I'm not a delinquent!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, babe."

He lays across my bed, while I try to find my homework in my binder. "Is this you?" He asks me.

I look over and freeze. I see it's the ultra sound picture of her. I forgot I left it out, when I went to answer the door. I slowly shake my head no.

"Who is it then?" He asks curiously. I look lost in space for a while. "You don't have to tell me." He rushes out.

I shake my head repeatedly. I'm going to have to tell him sooner or later. I guess it will be sooner. I mean I love him, so he deserves to know. Woah, where did that come from?

"She saved me," he still looks confused, so I decided to elaborate, "I was at a party one night, I snuck out again. I was young and dumb. I would do anything to piss my mom off. I was reckless back then, I've been trying to change.

"Anyways, back to the party. So I went to the party, and people were smoking all sorts of things that I didn't even know about. I'm drinking and having a great time, when a guy I don't know offers me a drink, which I now know was drugged."

"From that point on I can't remember a thing. I wake up with only my shirt on. I start to freak out, thinking that I had sex, and I didn't even remember it." I start to get emotional as I'm thinking about the rest of the story. I guess Drake senses my sadness, so he comes and sits me down in his lap, and he starts to rub comforting circles on my back.

I inhale a big a gulp of air before continuing. "I go home, and confess everything to my mom. She freaks out, and rushes me to the hospital. I told her that I didn't drink enough beer to black out. When I arrive at the the hospital they test my body for any drugs and I test positive for GHB also known as Gamma Hodrxybutyrate, which made me lose consciousness, and that's why I couldn't remember anything."

"I go home because there is nothing I can do. Weeks have passed, and I start to throw up more often, and I realized my period was late." I look over, and see recognition flash in Drake eyes. He finally understands who the girl in the ultrasound picture was.

"At that moment I realized I was r-raped. I went to the doctor and they c-confirmed m-my assumptions." I start to stutter as I cry. He grips me tight, and he whispers soothing thoughts in my ear.

After I get a control on my crying I say, "her name was Mia."

"What?" He asks me.

"Her name was Mia."

"You said was, like in past tense."

I don't say anything and avert my eyes. After a while he understands my silence. "Oh...I'm sorry." He says while squeezing me tight.

"In the third trimester I had a miscarriage. I had to give birth to her still born." I sob out.

"Mia is a beautiful name." He says after a while of rocking me.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"Were you going to keep her?" He asks me.

"Yes. I promised her I would change for her. Even though she's not here, she's still a part of me, so I will always keep my promise." I tell him.

"You would have been a great mom." He tells me.

"I'm so mad because I can't even remember conceiving her. I don't even know who the father is, and quite frankly I don't want to." Drake stays silent while I vent all of my emotions to him.

"I'm just so thankful God blessed me with her, even if she didn't get to see the outside world. She helped me in so many ways. I loved her with all my heart. I still love her, no matter what I will always lover her. She's the best thing that ever happened to me."

Drake lays me down beside him, and I start to fall asleep to Drake's soothing voice singing me to sleep. I finally told him about Mia. He didn't run away. He stayed, and he helped me through it. At that moment I realized I love him. Don't worry Mia, I love you too. Goodnight love bug.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Wow...so this is one of the pretty emotional and deep chapters. This one hits home for me. I hope y'all enjoyed. Happy Easter!!Like, comment, vote;)