1.25

⚠️slightly mature content⚠️
________________________

Aurora Martinez
Present

The game went on and it was Alice's turn to ask someone, she looked at me and then her brother with a smile.
Non "Tori, truth or dare?" She asked

"Dare," I told her simply and her face turned into a grin as everything goes according to her plan.

"I dare you to go into one of the rooms with Aleksei and talk your shit out or you can take the last thing covering your body " she smiled sweetly and everyone except us and Athena who was smirking looked confused as fuck.

We stood up and walked inside the red room since mia was in the hot tub.

We walked inside the room and Aleksei closed it behind us. I sat on the bed looking at the staircase inside this room that goes up and down.

"Come on," he said as he interviewed our fingers and started guiding us to the staircase.

We climbed upstairs and he opened the door to the secret garden area. " so the 50 shades of grey lead to the secret garden?" I asked and he nodded

"Let's start with why you hate me so much, принцесса" (princess) he asked looking confused like he didn't know.

"Why do I hate you?" I asked him in disbelief

"Yes, so fucking tell me what made you hate me so much, that my sister didn't even tell me that she still has contact with you"

"Let's see..." I started
"You promised that you would be there to help me, but now you left me with them, do you know how many fucked up things they did too, me," I said everything in one breathing

"I'm so fucking sorry-" I cut him off slowly looking up, feeling tears running down my cheeks.

"No, no you're not sorry" I shook my head at him while ignoring his gaze

"Yes I am, do you think I wanted to leave?, no I was fucking 7 years old, or if I could I would go back in time but I can't" he yelled as tears ran down both of our cheeks.

He came closer to me and connected our lips. It wasn't one of those passionate kisses, it was full of need and comfort. we started to move backward so my back hit the tree.

"Jump," he said and I did wrapping my legs around his waist as he has his hands on my ass.

He started moving back inside not breaking the kiss. He walked back down to the bottom of the staircase and sat on the bed with me on his lap.

He was still hard from our make-out session before so I started to grind on him making him groan.

He flipped us around so my back hit the bed. He pressed his erection against my clit making me moan. " fuck, that is my new favorite sound" he said and smirked as he pulled away from the kiss.

" Can I take this off?" he asked hinting at the dress and I nodded

"Words Любовь," he said as I teased my clit with his finger. "Yes" I breathed out and he smirked. He zipped the dress open moving it down my body to the ankles.

He came back up and Slowly started leaving wet kissing down my stomach towards my clit.

He put his head between my legs making me gasp as I felt his hot breath against my abdomen.

He started to rub it quicker in a circular motion making my head fall back from pleasure "don't stop, please" I whimpered and he chuckled.

"So needy," he said and licked from my slit to my clit. I bit my lower lip to contain the sounds.

He came near my face and took my lip between my teeth " you can moan, screen, or do whatever sounds you like this room is fully soundproof" he whispered in my ear as he kissed under my ear.

He moved back between my legs and started sucking on my clit making me moan his name loudly as I gripped his hair and pulled him closed as he groaned.

I felt my orgasm start to build up and he noticed that. He came up to my face making me whine because of the sudden loss of his connection. He saw what he did to me.

"Maybe someday I'll let you come into my mouth but tonight your gonna cum all over my cock" he said as he kissed me and smirked.

I stood up taking off everything he had on before, my heart started to beat faster than it already did before.

My eyes traveled down his chest as I admired his tattoos and abs for a second my eyes widened at the sight of his cock.

I'm starting to doubt it will fit.

"Like what you see, Любовь?" (love) he smirked and asked earning a nod from me.

"Are you on a pill?" he asked as he started crawling back on top of me and I said a simple yes as I flipped so I was on top.

I learned town to his ear "I'm the one in charge here, Capisce?" I whispered and he nodded. I smirked and started to grind myself against his hard dick.

A low groan escaped from him, the feelings and his sounds making me moan.

I went on my knees almost inserting him inside myself but not before asking "are you ready" teasingly as I rubbed his tip against my entrance.

"Just do it already" he growled out and with that, I took all of him and screamed from pleasure and pain.

He placed his hands on my hips and started moving me fast up and down making him moan lightly.

"Just like that," he said and I moaned in response and placed my hands on his chest for support as he started rubbing my clit with that bringing me closer to my orgasm.

He pulled himself out and turned us around so I was on my stomach with my ass up.

He trusted himself to me, his movements were getting quicker with every thrust. His groans were getting louder my legs were starting to shake, as I felt myself finding myself high. "Alex, I'm gonna cum" I moaned

"Wait for me люблю, don't you dare to cum before," he said and gripped my hips. Making me meet him with half of his thrusts, both of us were moaning messes, him hitting my g-spot every time.

"Cum" he ordered as both of us came to me on his dick and him inside me. He fell on top of me breathing heavily

"It was the best sex I have ever had," he said as he stood up and walked into another room and come back with a wet small towel. Cleaning me up.

"Sleep I'll go get you some new clothes, ill be right back," he said and walked out of the room but not before pulling his boxers up and closing the door.

I slowly felt sleep come over me...

Aleksei Petrov
Present

I walked out of the room to see everyone except my sister had left.
"They went home, mum said that we can stay here," she said as she gave me a bag.

I opened the bag to see it had my clothes and auroras I think " yours and hers" she said as she walked towards the elevator

"Don't hurt her брат, I don't want to see her hurt anymore" she said

"Thanks love you," I said to her as she smiled.

I walked into the normal bedroom to put the things there.

After I went to the so-called 50 shades of grey and picked Ro up into my arms and walked into the room where our clothes were, and placed her on the bed.

I took an oversized shirt from the back and slipped it onto her and changed my boxers and walked to the laundry basket.

I got into the bed and held her in my arms waiting for sleep to take over