1.26-Aurora

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to the warehouse with Alice after months of me being absent people are starting to act out and think that I won't be coming back

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the hottest setting and let the water fill the bathroom.

I got inside the bath. And leaned back so my head was almost underwater.

I closed my eyes and started thinking.

It has been months since I have acted as their leader and I get I wouldn't be following orders either when my boss isn't showing up to the meetings or doesn't give missions.

It's just that everything has changed so much in so little time. First finding out that Lina and Jackson are dead.

Or are they...

Then moving to another state, and finding out that I have parents and brothers.

Then me and Aleksei, we aren't even going to talk about that because that's too complicated.

I heard someone pounding at my door, I opened my eyes and looked at the door.

"Aurora, is everything okay? Open the door please or answer so I know that you are alive in there" I heard Angelo outside of the bathroom door.

I felt that the water was cold, so I got out "Angelo I'm fine don't worry" I said as I took my rope and walked out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I walked into my closet and changed into my soft white silky PJs.

I walked back into my room with my hairbrush and a towel.

I sat next to Angelo who was laying on my bed and started brushing my hair.

"What did you do in there for 4 hours?" he asked me and I looked at him wide-eyed.

"What do you mean by four hours, what time it is?" I asked him

"It's almost 11 pm, I heard your music playing since 8 pm," he said and I stopped brushing my hair.

"I was thinking about stuff and taking a bath and I guess I fell asleep," I said as I tried to braid my hair.

Angelo chuckled and sat up taking my hairbrush out of my hand "Sit on the floor," he said and I did

"Can you braid?" I asked glancing up at him and he nodded as he pushed my head down.

I have no idea how he did what he did but I'm in love with my hair.

He did two French braids in 20 minutes. It takes me at least an hour and a half to get one done.

"Thanks," I said and sat next to him on the bed

"So why did you come into my room?" I asked him and he looked down at his lap.

"Can we talk please?" he asked and I nodded

"Ro it has been hard"

"I feel like I failed you as a brother, I mean I did because I didn't find you, your living conditions were horrible, or at least that's what Alijah said."

"then when we finally got you back safe in our arms you went into a coma I was lost I didn't know what to do"

"I feel like I failed you," he said as he hugged me, his sound broken.

"Angelo you didn't fail me, it's not your fault that I was in a car accident and a coma, none of that was your fault" I looked into his eyes.

"Per Aspera ad Astra"

"What does that mean?" He asked

"Through the hardships towards the stars' i used to tell myself that, I also got a tattoo for that," I told him and he hugged me tightly.

"Please don't leave us again, love you Rory" he whispered with a yawn.

"Never in a million years would I leave, love you too Angel" I whispered to him figuring out that he had fallen asleep

Aww little big brother and sister moment

Loving their relationship

Anyway, how are y'all?

Vote, comment, follow