2.8

One week later
•••Aurora•••

It has been 6 days so I had one day left to either find them or switch places with them.

My beautiful girls.

I should have never gone to that meetings. I should have stayed home with them as they asked.

"Hi darling" Aleksei spoke behind me as I watched the security cameras again. "Hi," I told him back.

"Why don't you get some sleep, it's been days since you last slept" he murmured and I looked at him as I shook my head in return.

"I have to find them. I can't let them stay there and we have only 5 hours left before she does something to them" I returned my gaze to the screen before me and watched the recording again.

"Okay," he said and left the room.

I could have tried searching harder, but I had already made my choice.

>>>Aleksei<<<

She has been behind that computer for a few days after eliminating a few of the traitors.

She hasn't slept or eaten almost anything.

She's turning numb and more emotionless with each day. Like she has everything figured out but it's not a good solution.

It has been 2 hours since I went in to tell her to sleep and ever since it has been weirdly quiet like there are only a few breathing souls in here.

I knocked on the office door.
Nothing.

I opened the door to see an almost empty room with only furniture inside. I walked inside and around the table.

The white paper that was folded together was put under a pen with a rose carving and dedication to me.

Моя любовь
If you're reading this that means I'm not there and I have made my choice by choosing their lives over mine.

I decided to go and let them get freedom but in return, I'm giving them me.

I mean it was the only choice really because no matter how many allies we have they would still win. The odds of winning were on their side.

The address where we are going to meet was the place where I had my first kill and now probably last.

I love you and our girls.
Don't ever let them forget that.

She's gone,
She went there alone, without telling anyone.

Authors note:

Only 2- 4 chapters left.