2.7

Aurora Petrov
4 months later

He's back. He's finally back after 2 months of waiting for him he's back.

"Hey, my devil," I said as I wrapped my hands around my husband's neck and kissed his cheek.

"Hey Моя ангел," he said and pecked my lips once more. "I missed you and our princesses"

"We missed you as well, they are sleeping right now," I told him and he hid his face in my hair breathing in, "I missed the smell of you. The hints of vanilla and flowers

I'm probably sounding so stupid right now" he continued and chuckled after a minute of silence.

"You aren't," I said smiling, Raising my hand to his jaw that was now covered with facial hair, "I love it" kissing him once again.

"Daddy" two little voices screamed from the door, I turned around to see Alexandra and the kids there.

"I guess they aren't sleeping anymore" I mumbled and Aleksei let go of me and grouched down as Summer and Winter came running towards him.

***

Aleksei and I are sitting in his office talking about my meeting with Maria and Francisco. "Wait let me get this straight, you are the daughter and the lost princess of la Familia, and Maria and Francisco are your real parents and supposedly your real name is Mirella Adeline Florence."

"Yup," I said

***

Two months later

"Nate, where are the kids," I asked after Aleksei and I walked into the house seeing Nathaniel sleeping, and Winter and Summer are missing.

"Huh?"
" где Саммер и Винтер, Натаниэль?" Aleksei asked in Russian this time.

"They are sleeping, in their rooms," he said and Aleksei shook his head, "they aren't there".

Aleksei Petrov
3 months later

"We have been looking for them for three months мама," I told her, as she screams at me to get her granddaughters back.

"Have you talked to the Italians or anyone?" She ask and I told her everything, how Aurora and I got back from the meeting with her parents the real ones, how we went to look if the kids were sleeping, then how we asked Nathaniel and everything we have done to get them back to us.

She talked something about where they could be and I wrote everything possible location down and

***
Our breaths were shallow as we watched the screen of the computer where sofia and Francisco were.

"Mirella, Mirella, Mirella, we all know that the kids are better with us than you" Sofia taunted

"They are fucking kids, my kids," I watched as the love of my life screamed at Sofia and Francisco while they wore a sick smiles on their faces
"Or You could easily get them by taking their place dear" Sofia finally spoke again, " they can live their life with him and be free of all of this, it's your choice, but choose quickly you don't have much time tick tock, the clock is ticking". And the screen of our computer went black and I pulled her into a hug.

She sobbed and it hurt, I promised that I didn't let them get hurt but I failed,

I failed...