1.30

Aleksei Petrov
Present

When Alijah called me and told me what happened to my Angel I felt the world around me crumble.

I called my dad telling him that Aurora and I are going to leave the country for a while and that we should probably cut all the agreements with the Spanish mafia.

To say he was pissed that something like that happened to Aurora was underestimated, she has multiple mafias by her side just because of how sweet she looks but can kill with the snap of her fingers.

Dad has always considered aurora as his second daughter.

So here I am laying next to the love of my life and trying to figure out how cruel some people could be.

"Please don't do this" she whispered and turned. "Stop, please I don't want to" she mumbled "Angel," I said trying to calm her down" Your safe now, you're with me not with them okay" I placed her in my lap as she silently cried.

"I hate them, I hate how they made me feel" she sobbed, The thing with Aurora is that she doesn't cry a lot. I have seen her cry maybe 6 times in the 10 years we have known each other. "I know моя любовь, I know" I whispered.

It's been 8 hours since Alijah took her away from there and we left the country. She still isn't wearing anything so I got out of bed and walked to where her bag was.

I pulled out her underwear and some sweatpants and a shirt.

I walked back to her side of the bed
"Sit up for me my love," I told her as I helped her sit. I slid her hands in and clipped it locked again and pulled a sweatshirt over her head.

"Come on stand up and hold onto my shoulders" I took her underwear and slid it up her legs and did the same for her sweatpants.

"You okay?" I asked her if she had tears in her eyes. "Hey, hey don't cry, why are you crying please don't cry" I stood up and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess" she whispered as I hugged her close to myself.

"It's okay there is no other place I would be than by your side, I love you remember that okay" I whispered, and then the flight attendant came and ruined our moment

"Can you go to your seats Mr. and Mrs. Petrov we are about to land" she said and I nodded in response

"That is-" I cut her off
"It's fine thank you, you can leave now Bianca"

We walked out of the room to the seating area and she sat next to me looking out of the window and admiring nature.

"Where are we landing?" She asked me as she looked at me with her beautiful greyish-green eyes.

"Home, we are going home my love"

"Where is home?" She asked

"You'll have to figure it out by yourself" I chuckled and take a hold of her hand squeezing it from time to time.

The turbulence started and she closed her eyes and started breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth. We finally landed and she looked out of the window and I saw her eyes shine.

"Russia?" she asked and I nodded knowing she always wanted to come here.

"Come on" I stood up and took our bags and walked out of the plane while holding her hand and guiding her to the black Audi.

I opened the passenger door for her and put the bags in the back seat and started driving out of the city.

She watched as we drove farther away from the city into nature.

We were driving for an hour until we arrived at the big gates and fences.

I took my phone out of my pocket and called my right-hand man "open the gates" as I said that the gates to the dirt road opened and we started driving I saw my guards walking in the forest near the fences.

"They doubled the guards, if you don't know where you should go you will be lost the roads are like a maze in here," I told her as I drove 15 minutes to a beautiful house in the middle of the trees.

"Come on out" I opened the door for her and we walked to the big doors.

"Open it," I told her and gave her the keys, she slid them inside the lock and tuned them, and pushed the door open to show a beautiful black interior.

Nathaniel walked to us from the living room, "long time no see boss" he smiled.

"Mrs. Petrov nice to meet you, im Nathaniel always one call away" he introduced himself. And we thanked him.

"I guess I'm gonna go to my lake house call me if you need anything" with that he left the house and left me and Aurora in there.

"Welcome home my love"