1.3- Aurora

We began our drive to the airport, and as Alijah made some phone calls, I struggled against the urge to sleep

We began our drive to the airport, and as Alijah made some phone calls, I struggled against the urge to sleep. However, my eyelids grew heavier with each passing minute.

"Sleep, mi querida," Alijah whispered as I finally succumbed to sleep.

I had just gotten out of the gates of my school and started walking home when I saw a black car following.

I started to walk as quickly as I could after the last insistence at home; I really couldn't bear to have another one. The car started driving quicker to match my tempo.

The car got to me, and 4 masked men came out of the truck. I tried to run from them, but they were quicker.

One of them took a hold of my leg, making me fall, and hit my head.

I tried to get them off of me.

'Get off me, please. I didn't do anything. I begged them to let me go.

One of the men removed their mask to reveal a sick smile on my father's face.

"Shh, it's okay; nobody is going to hurt you."

'No, no, no,'

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me.

"Shh, wake up, Querida; it's just a dream; it's not real."

"Get off, get off me," I told someone unknown.

"Come here; it was just a dream You are safe, Aurora." I was pulled into a hug.

I opened my eyes to see Alijah hugging me and moving his hand through my hair.

"Come, we need to go to the plane," he whispered to me, and I nodded. I tried to stand up, but my legs felt like jelly, and I started to fall back. Luckily, Alijah caught me before I could make contact with the ground.

He placed his hands on my ribs to help me stand up, but two days ago.
Jackson had fun.

"Are you feeling well?" His face looked concerned for my well-being.

No, I'm fucking dizzy and my ribs hurt.

Stop being so goddamn dramatic!

Shut I don't need your comments.

"Yeah, I'm all good." I smiled at him and went to take my bag from the backseat. "Can we go now, please"?

"Yeah, let me take that," he said, referring to my bag.

"You don't need to; I can do that myself." I gave him a small smile.

"Okay," he said, giving me a sceptical smile. As I nodded, we started to walk to the jet. It was bigger than mine and the interior was beautiful, to say the least.

he guided me to the sitting area and got out his computer and phone. he's probably going to start working.

so I took my phone out of my backpack and started to wait for the takeoff.