2.2

Aurora Petrov
Present

Nobody knows what happened that day, but I live it through every damn day. Every time I close my eyes I see them. Every time someone walks into the room I think they might have found me.

Nobody knows about the nightmare and I'm planning on keeping that this way. Aleksei doesn't need to deal with it, he already has to deal with the mafia, my gang, our kids, and our protection.

I walk through the halls of the house where the only things I can hear are summer and winter laughing, dogs walking around the house, and music from my earphones. It's quiet here, with only one to four workers and 40 guards around the house and all of them are like ghosts.

I connect my phone to the speaker and turn it on and set myself free by Rejecta.  I walk to the treadmill and start running. My shoes hit the running belt with every step I take. I increase the speed to a full-on sprint.

My playlist stopped playing and I looked down on the information, I ran 4,9 km in 30 minutes.

I walked to the punching bag as I wrapped my hands and restarted my playlist.

I put the gloves on and started hitting the bag as I concentrated on the stuff that happened that day, the words that they said, their smirks, and how they didn't give two shits that their daughter was hurting.

"You are worthless"
Punch
"You should have died while being with them"
Punch
"You were an accident, you were never supposed to be born"
Punch
"I sold you to them, so they could make a profit out of you"
Punch,

Punch,

Punch.

I don't know how many times I hit the bag but at one point it fell. It hurts, it hurts to smile and act as if none of that had an impact on me. "You know you should talk with someone" I turned around to see Nathaniel standing by the door with his arms crossed.

"Why im fine," I said as I took a sip from my water bottle. "It's hurting you on the inside and out. And soon it starts to kill you slowly" he told me and I shook my head dismissing him as I walked out of the gym.

I don't give a shit about myself anymore. My soul died that day, and now the only reasons for living are my girls, Aleksei, and revenge.

"If not for yourself then do it for your daughters and Aleksei. He would be devastated if something happened to you again, just remember that" he walked behind me.

"Why do you care Nathaniel, don't you have the stuff to do?" I asked turning to look at him. My legs were burning from running, I felt as if they would give up on me.

TW: Suicide, body dystopia, and ED

"You remind me of my little sister, I couldn't save her and now it's like a second chance and I'm not letting you kill yourself by not talking and keeping everything to yourself." He said and walked away to his office and I followed him like a lost puppy.

The only thing I knew was that He had a little sister called Nikita, she was 16 when she took her own life. "Tell me what happened to her please"

"She was always happy and smiling, she was my only family. One day she came back from school her clothes looked terrible as if someone was sliced them with a knife. I didn't know what happened to her, her face was red and puffy. When I asked her what happened she ran and locked herself in her room refusing to talk to any of us.- he took a breath- I didn't have any choice but to break the door down.

She was laying on the floor surrounded by a crimson-red pool of her blood. I was screaming at her for being so goddamn stupid, it hurt to see her like that. She told me that he didn't want to live anymore, and her seat and table in school had carvings calling her terrible names.

She was diagnosed with anorexia and body dysmorphia because she got bullied in school for the way she looked and people found out that making a joke about that.

I lost my little sister when she was 16 and I was 18. I couldn't protect her. I couldn't protect her from herself. She was so goddamn good at acting like she was fine when she was killing herself."

I wiped my way as I hugged him. "Im sure she is much happier now."