1.29

Aurora Martinez

"When did you plan on telling us?" Dad asked and that could mean millions of things. Maybe about the funeral, yeah it's probably that, I mean what else it could be."What do you mean dad?" I asked with the nicest smile.

"Don't play dumb princess, you know what he means, the Mafia, when did you plan on telling us that you are connected with that and you are the boss of one," Alessandro said to me and I stopped breathing. They couldn't know, I didn't tell them, it's not the time. This shouldn't have happened like this.

"Well..." I started and looked up seeing Alessandro, Alfonzo, and Angelo with disappointed faces but mum had a wicked grin as if she k ew all the answers on how to solve world hunger.

"I'm sorry everything ha-"
"Don't start with the everything has been so much and you are trying to tell us to bullshit" Angelo barked up.

"You know Aurora darling you should lock your computer when you leave the house or your room" mum started. she went through my stuff, without my permission. "I...I can't believe that you went through my stuff" I whispered

"So Aurora what mafias do you associate with?" Dad asked while he sipped his whisky  

"Russians, Italians, Americans, and yours I can't remember all of them," I told them.

"You want to know what your mum found out?" He asked and I shook my head as a no

"She found out that you have made deals with the Korean mafia and Romanians our two biggest enemies and rivals" Alessandro continued."You know this kind of betrayal you would have shot to death but since you aren't officially part of this mafia we can't do this" he went on with that. It's not possible, I know that my computer is always locked in my car or my house.

"You know what more we found out?" this time it was Alfonzo speaking while Alijah and Ant looked at me with pity. I hate fucking pity. "We found out that you have been going out with that Petrov boy, I mean what else would we expect a whore, you are exactly like your mum" he screamed making me jump slightly with shivers running down my spine. I felt tears in my eyes and I looked up shaking my head. I mean how stupid could I have been to think that they might love me?

I looked at mum and she smiled and shook her head as she started speaking, "I guess the secret is out, Aurora you are not our daughter, yes we are related but you arent our daughter"

I saw dad taking a phone out of his pocket at calling someone.

"Ven y llévatela, muéstrale cómo es el Piso menos 2" (Come take her away, show her what the floor -2 looks like).

"You wanted to know where the stairs under the staircase go, now your gonna find out" he finished talking and two men walked in, The younger one was Jaden I have seen him multiple times, and another one I have no clue who he is.

"Come on make our job easy now Prinzessin" the guard whose name I didn't know spoke German. Of course fucking Germans.

"Dad please, Ali? Angelo?" I looked around the room for help as they took the hold of my hand and started dragging me away and I trashed trying to get away. "Boss? " they asked and I saw my father nod after everything went black

Alijah Martinez
Present

I looked as they dragged my sister away. I just sat there hopelessly trying to blink the tears away. of course, I wanted to help her but what could I have done, he would have shot her. "Why did you do that, she's my fucking twin" Antonio shouted at our father.

"You know the rules boy, she broke them now she's paying the price she has to pay," he said dismissively like didn't give a damn what happens to her. I knew the twins weren't my sibling because I saw what they did when I was a kid. I looked at Antonio as fear covered his eyes.

He knew that the guards could do anything to her and after dad permitted them to drug her. Everyone stayed there as Adriano and Antonio ran away with me walking behind them.  I walked to Aurora's room because they were most likely there, I stood outside the door listening to the sobs coming from the room, I opened the door to see Antonio crying there while Adriano was trying his best to calm him.

I don't know how mum could do this to her, to them. She was supposed to be our ray of sunshine but now the guards are doing god knows what to her and I can't help her until midnight which is in 3 hours.

I opened my arms and they both ran to hug me, "Everything will be fine I'll get her and both of you out of here and to safety, I promise," I told both of them as I hugged them back.

~~~~~

Two hours have gone by and Andriano and Antonio are both sleeping. I heard her screams and she begs for them to let her go, so I decided to back her bag with the most important stuff. I took my work phone out of my pocket knowing that nobody can look at my call history. "Hello Aleksei, I need your help"

"Talk I want to sleep"

"Can you let your parents put a jet ready, so you can run away with Aurora" it sounds so unrealistic of me asking him to run away with her. "What is going on Ali I hear someone screaming at the back and for some reason you want me to run away with her"

"Things aren't good and when you see her she isn't in a good shape. Our parents found out about the gangs and mafias" I heard his frustrating sign and some ruffling, "How long"

"What do you mean how long," I asked  "How long has she been in there and how long do I have to get everything ready," he asked again and more specifically.

"Two hours"

"She has been there for two fucking hours, I'm gonna kill them, be outside of my mansion in an hour and a half" With that, he ended the call and I took a most random bag and started to take shirts, pants, joggers, socks, underwear out of her closet backing it all.

"What are you doing?" Ant asked

"Getting us out of here" I replied walking into her bathroom and taking her jewelry and putting it into a little pouch.

Clothes done
Medicine done
Hygiene stuff done
Money not done yet
Shoes done.

Everything she could need is backed.
I know she mentioned that she had been saving money I only have to find it.

I went to her closet once again to check the floorboards. I knocked on each one of them until one was hallow, I took my keys out and lifted the floorboards, and took out a bag that was full of money and weapons. I looked at Ant, " wake Adriano up and go pack your bags, only necessary things"

It was 10 minutes past midnight so I took the bags and a blanket and put them in the backseat of my car. I walked back inside and down the staircase where her screams got louder and she was begging them to close it.

I looked around the corridor finding it empty so I walked to the last door and opened it to see Aurora naked with her knees up to her chest and a video playing where she was being raped.

"Heyy I'm going to take you away from here okay, I'm taking you to Aleksei you two are going to run away I'm not going to tell anyone I promise" I spoke calmly and walked into the room. I covered her with a blanket and took her in my arms so I could carry her. "Everything is going to be okay" I whispered and jogged up the stairs so I could get to the car.