1.11

'Aleksei Petrov
Present

It has been 2 and a half months since the accident, and she still hasn't woken up.

Her body went into shock while they took the glass out so they put her into a medical coma for a month. After they took her out, her body went into a natural coma, and only she could help herself out of there.

Sometimes her body would start shaking and there would be tears running down her eyes.

It hurts knowing that I can't help; it hurts seeing her that way.

When she went into a coma, everything fell apart.

When Lilith and Liliana woke up, the first thing they asked was where Aurora was.

When they knew she was safe, they both visibly relaxed.

I know there is something that Mr. and Mrs. Rossi and the twins don't tell us.

The guy named Tristan is alright; I found out that he and the girls have been friends for a little over a year.

Alice, my sister, has been coming here every second day so I could go home, change, eat, and shower.

Aurora's family has been a mess. They all have their days when they are alone with her and talk to her even though she doesn't respond.

The doctor told us that talking to her would help her. Feel less alone and that she could hear us.

When I saw the tattoo, I knew why she looked familiar.

She was Aurora Victoria Jones, and I thought I would take the target off her back if I left her.

I was very wrong. She was a Spanish mafia princess; she would always have a target on her back, ever since she was born.

Aurora Martinez
Dream

"Aurora, you know that you were an accident. You were never supposed to be born.

You are a 'useless' piece of sh*t; no wonder nobody loves you I mean, look at you, you have a 'fat' stomach and dark hair, nobody wants an 'ugly' girlfriend."

"Hun, calm down, Christopher is here with the boys; they wanted to have fun today, and he gave me good money as well." Jackson walked towards us

"How much did he pay to 'play games with her?" Lina smirked wickedly while I had shivers running down my spine.

So-called playing games with Christopher wasn't like playing a fun board game like 5 Seconds, Alias, or Uno. These games usually start with me trying to run away and end with me lying on the ground, unconscious in my blood and being raped.

"No..no..no..no, please don't; I'm your daughter." Despite the comments they make about me, I still try to think that they care, but the truth is that they don't; they did and never will.

They started laughing, and that made me stand up and run to another room. I opened the door and everything  inside was dark.

Darkness,

Not only darkness of course. There are some memories or nightmares on the wall. There are my night terrors, but also some good memories, like when I was little and he and I would play pillow fights or when I got my first tattoo so I could match with him.

Every day I hear someone talking to me but when I respond, it feels like no one can hear me.

There is a male voice talking to me every day; it's the only thing that keeps me sane—not that I could do anything but still.