1.23

Aurora Martinez
Present

The school was over and I can say it wasn't that bad, I successfully ignored Aleksei and my brothers.

Right now I'm waiting with Alice, Sabrina, Athena, and Mia for my brother because Mum said that I should ask them to come over and so Alice doesn't need to go home and come back to my house.

Sabrina is of mixed race, her mother is from Canada, and her dad is from brazil. She has brown hair and somehow is in the gang, with the help of Alice. I found out that her dad has some arrangements with my dad since he takes care of things in brazil.

Mia is from Vietnam, she has dark hair and brown eyes. She is always smiling and bubbly. A girl who you wouldn't believe is in a gang or mafia.

the girls and I talked for a while but after half an hour 2 SUVs pulled up.
In one car was Angelo next to the diver's seat while one of the guards was driving and Antonio and Adriano were in the back. The second car had Aleksei, Killian, and Dante.

"Sabrina, Mia, and  Alice will be in the car with us, and Aurora and Athena will be with Aleksei and the others," Angelo said and I sat in the seat next to Aleksei because Athena sat in the back with the boys

Aleksei started driving,  and placed his hand on my tight "Soo, kak dela angel?" He asked and I took his hand off my lap and put it on his, Athena and the boys were talking about some stupid stuff so they didn't hear us, or should I say him because I'm still ignoring him as I looked out of the window.

"Rora, Vic, Roro, Ro, Riri, Ri," he called me different nicknames made from my name to get my attention but the last thing he called me got it "Tori, don't ignore me" I looked at him and he smirked because he got my attention

"What, what do you want Aleksei?" I snapped,  nobody has ever called me like that since they left.

"I down want you do ignore me, Tori," he said with his stupid smirk which made me roll my eyes

"And I don't want to talk with you" I gritted out fixing my gaze back to the window

"OKAY, I know both of you are super hot and attractive but like could you turn down the sexual tension between the two of you because I feel it back here," Athena said loudly, and Dante and Killian chuckled as we pulled up to the Martinez estate and I sprinted out of the car.

"IM HOME BITCHES" I screamed as I walked into the living room seeing my brothers, Antony and Nadja

I walked towards them and hugged them, "how have you been Vic?" Nadija asked me as she hugged me.

"I'm great thanks for asking, what about you, how is Benji?" I asked her, Benji is a Doberman who I Aleksei Adopted when we were little.

"I'm fine, and as for Benji you have to ask that from my son" she gave me her million-dollar white smile

"Girls, boys go get ready and Ro gives the girls something to wear" mum yelled

---------------------------------------------

Okay, I know this is a short chapter and I'm sorry about that.

Tiktok: Lisettebooks

How have you guys been?>>

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?>>