2.3

Aurora Petrov
Present

His words rang through my head, it would kill me if I don't talk about what happened in that room, what my so-called parents did. know that I would need to talk about what happened there since the only thing they all know is what Alijah told Aleksei, but there is soo much more behind that. " Mummy" I heard my two princesses squeal and run toward me, I grouched down to their height, "Hey Darlings" I smiled a genuine smile.

"Can you and daddy play with us?" summer my sweet little angel asked with a big toothy smile. the thing is that could never tell them no, they are like angels sent from heaven. My happiness. "I need to talk with daddy, but I'll be back and play with you as soon as I'm done talking okay, ill ask daddy if he has time but for now go and make Uncle Nath a little crazy I'm sure he is bored out of his mind," I kissed both of their heads as they nodded and ran towards his office.

I walked to the second floor where our bedrooms and offices are. I knocked on the door and opened the door, "Hey," I said quietly making Aleksei look at me as he smiled a stood up. "Hey, моя прекрасная жена" He kissed my neck with light kisses." I wanted to ask you something," I said and he nodded taking my small hand into his big one"Okay, come" He led us to the couch in the corner. He sat down pulling me onto him so my back was against his chest, "So what did you want to talk about?" he asked, his voice slightly muffled by my hair being in his face "Nathaniel talked to me yesterday, he wanted me to talk to you or someone what happened in there" I whispered he knew what I meant by that, so I didn't need to tell further.

"Okay, do you want to talk about it?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders, I don't know there are some things that I want to forget and not talk about and others with what I want the world to go quiet." Kinda, I want to but I also want to forget about what happened in there". He stayed quiet letting me start.

"It was something worse than what Jackson and Lina did to me. I remember exactly what happened and how it started, It was the day when we had Tristan's funeral and you drove me home, Right after I walked inside the mansion I got a text from Sofia that everyone should go to the living room because she and Fernando had something to talk about,

The first thing I saw was the wicked look in Fernando's eyes, I don't know how I didn't think it was weird or how I didn't pay attention that all the guards that cared or looked out for me were gone that day.

I see them every night, every time I close my eyes, I see their wicked sick faces as if they were enjoying the pain they gave me. When I woke up they had me chained to a wall, my head hurt my hell.

I looked around and saw that my clothes were ripped off, I was raped Aleksei, they raped me. I never forget the evil smirk on Fernando, he was enjoying my suffering, and he wanted me to hurt. He walked inside the room took a knife from the table, he tortured me,

He wanted me dead, he stabbed me, cut me, hit me. I begged him to stop, I begged him to forgive me"

"You don't have to continue, you didn't need to ask him to forgive you because you did nothing wrong" Aleksei whispered as he wiped my tears. "They can't hurt you anymore, I'm here now and the only way they can get to you is over my dead body," he said and hugged me tightly as if I would disappear

He laid me down on the couch with my head in his lap. "Okay I'm not letting anyone hurt you again, you are the most beautiful and strongest woman I have ever met, I love you Моя королева" he whispered stroking my head.

Soon after he finished I drifted into the darkness.