1.24

Aurora Martinez
Present

We all sat around the table, eating chicken pasta. I decided to wear a black dress and leather jacket, with white heels, Alice wore a black fluffy sleeve dress, mia wore my blue dress and Sabrina wore a champagne-colored satin dress.

Aleksei and I are having a staring competition, neither of us dared to look away, and he kept kicking me under the table.

"What, what's wrong with you why do you fucking keep kicking me under the table?" I said finally getting enough of this shit. Mum sent a glare toward me and I smiled sweetly.

"Im going out," I said and stood up from my stool and walked out of the dining room towards the staircase. I went to my room and outside to the balcony.

I took my cigarette back out under a fake plant and lit it up.

"Why do they always leave and then magically come back?"

'Like that pretty boy who was there for me but suddenly left, fuck I miss the old days when we had each other" I mumbled and took a few more puffs, and then it was rudely snatched by guess who

Ding Ding our fucking pretty boy aka Aleksei.

"We can always have that back if you just let us, Ro it's not that hard." He said as he came closer and trapped me between his arms

"What do you mean 'it's not that hard yes the fuck it is, but it is hard to go back after what I had been through, you know the day you left was the worst day of my life because it was the day I lost my best friend and my sister," I said almost crying

"Why am I crying, I shouldn't be crying, let's play a game, it's called leave Aurora alone and let her get high and drunk" it's one of my favorite games but it earned a glare from him.

"There is no way I'll let you do that I don't like that game, but you know what I do like?" He asked as his hands traveled down towards my ass and he leaned closer towards my ear.

"Let's play truth, dare, or strip," he said and pulled me closer his hands on my ass.

"Okay" I sighed and he pulled away making me feel cold.

He took out his phone and texted someone then after two minutes there were three other pings he looked at me "let's go to the secret room, everyone else will be there as well except our parents" he said and we walked out of my room towards the elevator.

"Do you know who designed this house, because who would put a secret level number under the emergency button?" I asked and he laughed, god how have I missed this, us

What am I saying there is no us, him and I will never happen, it can't happen, I wouldn't let it because he deserves better.

Keep telling yourself that, whatever helps you sleep at night

The doors finally opened and we were greeted by red led lights, a red couch, a pool table, a minibar, and then four-door and only one was open it lead us into the inside private pool area with a bed, we opened another door what was locked

"Did you see a key before?" I asked him and he nodded walking towards the mini bar and sliding open the back of the bar glass taking out a box with keys that lead to every room in this house.

He gave me the red key and I opened the door, to say that I was shocked was underestimated.

"What kind of 50shades of gray shit is this" I whispered and looked at Aleksei to see that he was already looking at me with a grin. "You knew about this didn't you," I asked and he nodded.

"This room has one normal bedroom, a red room or as you like to call it 50 shades of gray, and a pool room with a bed there is also a bathroom/ washroom and a restroom." He said and the others walked in looking at us weirdly. Killian, Dante, Sabrina, Athena, Mia, Alice, and Grayson all came here like they already knew what this room had.

"Let's play shall we," Dante asked as he clapped his hands together. We all sat in the circle I sat in between Mia and Alice.

"The trues are simple do the dare and be truthful or take off a clothing of your choice, the person who has the most clothes on wins," Killian said

"Me first, Aurora truth or dare," Dante asked getting straight into the game

"Truth," I said, it can't be hard, I trust these people with my heart

"Are you a virgin?, if not When did you lose it?" He asked and Alice knew she sent me a worried glance

(This might be triggering to some people, mentions of sexual assault "
I was 10 years old just got home from school, the thing I didn't know was that Jackson was home earlier because he got fired from work.

(If some of you don't remember Jackson was Aurora's adoptive father)

I walked inside to only be pushed onto the floor, he started kicking me, I tried to fight back but I couldn't he finally stopped as I started to drift into the darkness, the last thing I remember was pain and how he started kissing my neck

(End of the flashback)

I decided not to answer this one so I removed my heels. It's better for them and me if I don't tell them.

A few rounds went by until it was mias turn to ask "Aleksei truth or dare?" She asked and Aleksei being himself chose to dare

"Make out with Aurora or you both have to take off one of your clothing" the thing is that if we took if our clothing we both would be completely nude since he only had boxers on and I had a dress since it was padded I didn't but a bra on and had taken my strings off.

I looked at him and he looked at me, I got off the floor and sat on his lap " this doesn't mean anything, it's just a kiss" I told myself

he chuckled and pulled me into a kiss, he bit my lowered lip for permission access and I denied it. I felt his hands travel down from my back as my hands were on his hair tugging it slightly,

His hands moved to my ass and squeezed it making me gasp and he chuckle because he got what we wanted to access.

Our tongues fought for dominance. I moaned softly making him pull away, and again I was left with a cold feeling.  I started to stand up but I couldn't since his hand was wrapped around my waste.

"We have a little problem down there so will have to sit here" he whispered into my ear about his hard-on.