Proposal ten.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

"Mitsuya Takashi."

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ TAKASHI didn't know if you were messing around or dead serious, you are still giving him a lazy smile with a relaxed expression resting on your face so you're probably joking, right?

"Marry you?" The lilac haired male stuttered out, unable to comprehend your words properly.

You let out a firm hum and nodded your head, your eyelids slowly getting heavy due to the drowsiness and comfortable feeling after taking a bath. Beating up half of the gang had you feeling tired and you didn't even notice it, not until the young man had ordered you to take a bath.

Takashi had to grip the leg of the table under him to calm his beating heart, your question had left a big impact on his chest and he doesn't know if he should like it or not.

"I.. U-uhh.." He can't find the right words to say, normally he would know what to say on every situation since he's the most calm and the pacifist from his gang so why is it so damn hard to utter a proper sentence to your question?

"Excuse my rudeness, miss, but—" He stopped from talking when he saw your eyes are closed and your head dangerously leaning off from your palm.

"Crap." He sighed out deeply, running a hand on his lilac locks to gather the composure he had lost by a simple and possibly, a joke— just a question to mess around with him. He heaved another sigh before standing up from his sitting position to walk over to your side.

He's still shaken up with your previous question but you have already fell asleep while waiting for his answer, he couldn't help but feel guilty for making you wait.

He grabbed your wrist and catches your head before it land on the wooden table, letting out a grunt as he hook his arm under your knees and slipped his other arm to your back before lifting you up in the air. He had to make sure that you lean your head to his shoulder so you wouldn't fall while he's walking over to the spare bedroom.

His footsteps are light but quick, he was in hurry to put you to the bed so you can sleep comfortably. He doesn't want his guest to wake up with a stiff neck, aching arms or dead legs so he made sure to lay out the second softest futon they have in the house.

When he entered the bedroom, he immediately walked over to the futon and carefully, he placed you down onto the soft fabric which caused for you to roll onto the other side— hugging the comforter as soon as your hands touched it.

"Oh, so you cuddle anything close to you?" Takashi asked while blinking and couldn't stop the smile from emerging from his lips.

He walked out of the room and came back with a spare pillow on his hand, he crouched down in front of you and lifted your wrist before slipping the soft pillow between your arms. He made sure that you'll hug the material instead of the comforter and pulled it over your neck to protect your body from the cold breeze of the night.