Proposal thirteen.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

“Confrontation.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ YOU wave your hand in the air while keeping your eyes at how Draken's shadow would move as he pedal his bike with you perched at the back seat.

For some reason, after Mikey decided to steal the lunch box from Takemichi's grasp earlier and eat all the omelette that you had cook for your human— he declared that he want to ride a bike beside the riverbank.

Despite being disappointed and sad, Takemichi agreed so here you are.

On a bike with Draken following his friends, you were arguing on who would control the bike but since you were the one who paid for both bike, the tall man didn't back down from arguing with you so in the end, you let him do what he wants.

"Uhmm.. Mikey? Why did you take a liking in someone like me?" The question that lingered on your mind was asked by Takemichi himself.

"What a stupid question." Were what Mikey said as he tilt his head to look to take a look on the running water in the river.

"Agh.. I'm sorry." The piss blonde haired male apologized almost too quickly as soon as Mikey said those words.

"I have a brother ten years older than me." Despite saying the rude remark earlier, Mikey still decided to talk and let the man in front of him know why he took a liking towards him, "Even though he's alive, he was still hurt and can get forgetful most of the time."

This piqued your interest so you leaned your head onto Draken's back, you can feel his muscles move from the close proximity and it made you relax despite the continuous uncomfortable movement. 

"He was a reckless guy." The fondness on Mikey's voice can be heard, "He'd pick a fight against someone stronger than him like it's normal."

"Oohh, he sounds like a cool person." Takemichi  commented with admiration and utmost respect dripping from his voice.

You couldn't help but smile slightly, they sound like a couple of old men reminiscing on a pretty far memory and that fact alone made you let out a snicker.

"You're like my older brother, Takemicchi." Mikey stated with a close eye smile.

"Eh? N-no, I'm not as cool as him!" Your beloved human immediately retorted back as he glance to the male behind him, "No matter how you look at me—"

"Mochi." You called out which caught the attention of the three male behind you, you aren't looking at them but you could tell because of the lingering stare caused by their gaze, "You're cool, handsome, adorable, eatable and amazing."

Your sudden praises made the piss blonde haired male flush a bright red, he lost his composure momentarily but kept his paddling steady, "I kept reminding you how much of a cool human you are so don't dare degrade yourself."