Proposal, thirty-nine.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧ ✦ ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

“Big showdown?”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧ ✦ ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ EMMA WATCHED AT THE SCENE IN FRONT OF HER WITH HORRIFIED EYES, she was terrified at the fact that someone smacked Draken in the head with a wooden baseball bat.

You don't really care about them right now. You're internally panicking because you don't know what's happening to Takemichi.

“D-Draken!” You snapped out of your stupor when you heard Emma's quickened heart beat.

You looked over and immediately caught the scent of Draken's blood. Only this time, it's much stronger and evident compared to before. Your eyebrows furrowed when your gaze landed on the blood on his head.

You saw several humans coming out from the back and started to walk towards Peh.

“Fucking Moebius..” You cussed under your breath as you handed your umbrella over to Emma, “Hold this for me, darling. I have to back him up for now.”

You had to pull your yukata apart to loosen the hem so it wouldn't hinder your movement.

“What are you talking about—”

She couldn't finish what she was saying because you immediately sprinted towards Peh. Passing Draken's staggering body before taking a leap in the air. The sole of your wooden sandals collided with someone's face, you made sure that you stomped on them first— hard and rough before jumping onto the next person.

Your wooden sandals seem to be a good weapon for your feet because you kept kicking people on their face, leaping and gracefully landing on people's faces.

“H-Holy shit—” The next person couldn't even finish swearing because you had already kicked him in the head. 

When you knocked out five members, you used the sixth person's face as a boost to make you jump back and land on Draken's side. Your eyes widened when you caught a whiff of Takemichi's strawberry scent in the air.

Draken seem to snap out of his astonishment from your sudden attack to the Moebius and immediately went on knocking some members for himself. He doesn't want to show you that he's weak or lacking, he wants you to know that he can handle this shitty situation by himself.