Proposal, thirty-eight.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧ ✦ ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

Festival?

╚═ * .·:·. ✧ ✦ ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ YOU WOKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER WITH A JOLT, you're on top of the bed under the staircase. How did you know? Certain beddings are used to certain bedrooms and the bedding you are on right now is the one used for the spare bedroom under the staircase.

Not to mention, there are several wet patches on the bed— surely to leave stains.

“Holy shit..” You could only stare with wide eyes as the man continued to sleep peacefully, breathing calmly through his nose whilst burying himself further into the soft pillow.

You sat up and immediately felt your lower back aching with your legs feeling numb, your face paled as soon as the realization dawned upon you. The situation itself is ridiculous and scandalous.

“Did I just..” You couldn't finish your sentence because you can feel your fangs poking your lower lip. Holy fuck, don't tell me I bit him?

You quickly turned over and looked at him, your eyes trailed on his chest. Cringing internally when you saw the bite marks and dark hickeys on his skin then your eyes landed on the two punctured wound on his neck. You swallowed thickly, feeling your satiated thirst making itself known.

I did bite him and drink his blood..

You ran your palm against your face, letting out a tired sigh. How would you deal with this shit now? You're sure as fuck that he let it happened because of the marking telling him to submit.

You glanced at him for the last time and got off the bed. You looked at the bedding, seeing that there are indeed evidences of the activity last night—

“Wait.. What time is it?” You can feel yourself panicking because today is the day you'll be taking Emma out as your date for the festival. Your little sisters will be coming over, too because they'll be the ones incharge of your makeup.

You quickly went out of the spare bedroom butt naked— scratch that, you're wearing his polo shirt so you're not really naked.

You went inside of the living room and your eyes landed on the clock. You physically deflated when you saw that it's only 5 in the morning. Does that mean we were at it for hours?