Proposal thirty.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

“Twins.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ THREE DAYS HAD passed ever since the Moebius ambushed the three toman founders, the co-captain of division three, the piss haired male and you, back at the abandoned warehouse, had happened.

Now, it was time for you to get discharged so the twins are accompanying you towards the front desk.

"Are you sure that you're okay now? The wound's probably still open and would get infected if you're too careless—" You stopped Nahoya from saying anymore nonsense by holding his hand.

"I'm fine now, the two of you don't need to worry." You assured them with your laid back smile while squeezing his hand gently.

Souya glanced at you, "We're just making sure.." His grip on your bag tightened slightly at the thought of you collapsing in front of them because they let you out of the hospital.

Instead of carrying your bag with one hand, he opted to carry it with his arms— hugging it tightly to his chest to calm his anxious heart.

The corner of your lips twitched at the sight of the vulnerability of the Kawata twins, you're sure that it's very rare for anyone to see them like this and yet here they are, showing it to you the moment they burst through the door of your hospital room. 

"I swear on my life that I'm fine, okay? Get both of your pretty heads out of the gutter, Souya, Nahoya." You muttered, hoping to ease their nerves from worrying too much over your well-being.

"Alright.." Nahoya trailed off and whisk you towards the front desk.

The white haired nurse behind it glanced at you with a raised brow before keeping her eyes on the monitor in front of her to take care of your bills and papers, "Isn't it too early for you to be awake and being discharged?"

The question was obviously pointed at you.

"It isn't. My darling Nahoya and angelic Souya came to get me after all!" You cheerfully responded making her roll her eyes yet the smile that was present on her face gave away her sour reaction.

"Good for you, I'm staying here for awhile since I enjoyed looking after those nasty patients but Jasmine's around the area." She pressed the large button on the keyboard and slide the copy of the bills towards you, "Just in case you bump into her, tell her that she gotta go back because they're looking for her."

Nahoya picked up the paper and turned to Souya to give it to him, the twins didn't butt in to your conversation with the nurse because they know that it's none of their business.

"Alright." You mused with a playful smile on your lips, "But have you met the rest of my darlings?"

Violet narrowed her eyes towards you and scowled at the mention of them, "Of course. The blondie and the lilac haired one didn't leave your room until the visiting hours are over, it was annoying."

"Oooohh! Takashi and Chifuyu! Those two are sweet and very gentle!" You complimented them while bouncing on the sole of your feet with excitement coursing through your veins.