Proposal zero.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

“Present.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

YOU stared at your little sister, who's minding her own business inside of your bedroom— tapping noises and sound effects resonated around you coming from the PSP on her hands.

"Kid, get out of my room." You grumbled under you breath as you take ahold of her collar before flinging her body towards the door.

She didn't flinched, nor said anything when you had flung her in the air and her body landed on the carpeted floor with a sickening crack soon followed from her weight.

The unhealthy pale little girl didn't budge from her spot on the floor and just continued tapping on the device on her hands.

"Jasmine, you broke a bone and you're just laying there, still playing?" You asked, irritation and amusement dancing on your (color) eyes while staring at her small figure.

Halting for a three seconds, the little girl pursed her pale lips and throw you an annoyed look before sitting up from the said carpet.

"I'm already dead anyways so what's the point of healing my dead body?" The little girl retorted quite disrespectfully but you choose to ignore the tone on her voice.

You could only shake your head as you watch her turn her attention back to the device on her hands, the familiar sound effects echoing inside of your almost quiet bedroom. 

Your little sister is right though, she already died fifty years ago so what is the point of healing her body when she couldn't feel any pain at all? It will only waste her energy so she would rather leave it be for as long as she can before both of your parents nag her about it.

Currently, you have three father and a mother.

The four of them gets along fine despite the lack of attention coming from the woman due to her busy schedules considering that she's running  businesses around the world.

"Dang.. Living in a household full of vampires sucks." You muttered under your breath as you plopped yourself back to your queen sized bed.

You heard your little sister let out a scoff from her spot but she didn't budge from her position, "Mama's gonna come home tonight, I think you should start thinking for an excuse why are you not a full fledge vampire yet and doesn't have a single husband or wife— if you're completely bent by now."

You chuckled from her last words, knowing full well that she must have heard all the girls you had sneak in for yourself to feast upon.

"I'm only one hundred seventy nine, you know? I am not that old." You stated, half-ass defending yourself from her crude remarks.

"And? You're already one hundred seventy nine while I turned myself into a vampire when I was fifty years old." The little girl snapped back accompanied with a harsh glare thrown to your direction.