Proposal seventeen.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

“Normal day.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ THE DATE with Inui Seishu and Hajime Kokonoi was a success.

Hajime was hesitant and scared at first since you really did buy him an expensive ring, you dolled up for him, took him out to the luxurious restaurant and even rented out the whole Aquarium for the whole day just so the three of you can have the place all by yourselves. 

It was obvious that you are filthy rich and is very serious about your proposal with Hajime which seem to be a joke at first but now that you were on your knee, a red velvet box at hand along with engraved ring inside— he very much knew that there's no backing out so he hesitantly accept.

While Seishu on the other hand had refused the moment you proposed to him.

"We won't get married right away.. We can stay engaged with each other for a few years if that's what you want but just know that I'm serious about making you mine."

Your (color) eyes held the utmost sincerity glint in them while you utter those words.

His only reasoning was the two of you are too young to get married and since he's pretty much stubborn about it, you didn't force him. You can wait for him for a decade if that's what he wants because you'll surely won't back down. 

It was weird though for Kokonoi though, why are you serious about proposing and making them yours when you can just have someone else? He is sure that there's a lot of men who would want someone rich as their spouse so why did you choose them?

Another weird thing was the thought of you getting married to another man and was okay with it, polyamorous relationship is illegal in Japan which is why the question of pursuing them at the same time lingered in his mind.

But, the rush of excitement and content to see your happy expression were enough to keep his mind off from the gutter so he just dropped off the thoughts and spent the whole day staying by your side with Seishu who quickly disregard the image of you kneeling and proposing to him to make things less awkward for him.

When evening came, the two of them dropped you off in front of you house and asked for your cellphone number.

"I just brought this phone so I'm not entirely familiarize with it yet."

Even though you said those words, they still pushed you on giving your number and since you hate making your little darlings upset you ended up obliging to their request.

They went home after that, a small smile adorning Seishu's beautiful features as he stare at your contact while Hajime couldn't stop the curl of his lips every time he remember how you spout profanities under your breath as you fumble on his phone.

It was just a number and yet the two young male couldn't help but feel excited and happy.