Proposal twenty-five.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

Moebius.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

AFTER SPENDING TIME with Ryuguji Ken, he insisted on making you ride with him on his bike so he can take you home.

"There's my house." You slipped your arm away from his waist to point at the two-story house across the street, "But drop me off to mochi because I promised I'll sleep over."

Draken raised an eyebrow at your statement but did not question it, he dismissed the aching and numbing sensation on his chest when he heard you say that you'll stay over at the piss haired male's house.

He knows that you are close with Takemichi but not to the point you'll come over to their house.

"What's your relation with Takemicchi?" He murmured as he look around to see if there are any vehicle before crossing the street with his motorcycle.

he can't help but let the question roll out of his tongue because of the unknown emotion taking over on his rational side of his brain.

"Hmmmm.. He's my favorite human, he smell sweet and an adorable crybaby so I think we're bestest of friends?" Your words came out as confused which caused for him to let out a chuckle.

"Okay but why do you always call most of us with the word human?" Draken felt your arms tightened around his waist and he swore that hid heart almost jump out of his chest when he felt you bury your face on his shoulder blaze.

"I don't know how to answer that so I'll just with the reply of; because all of you are humans." Your statement had him laughing yet confused as he tried his best to disregard the feeling of your chest pressed against his back.

No question was asked after your answer and he quickly drove off towards the Hanagaki residence, to his surprise, he saw that Takemichi is already waiting in front of the door with an unamused expression on his face.

"Mochi! Good evening!" Your voice sounded so cheerfully and the way you squirmed against the seat made Draken stiffened from his spot, he made sure that his bike is sparked properly before letting you off.

He huffed under his breath as he watch you tackle the piss haired male with so much enthusiasm.

"I'll be off." Draken announced loudly to see if you'll turn around to bid a farewell and thankfully, you let go of Takemichi as you quickly trudge your way to him.

"Thanks for today's hang out, I didn't have enough time to go and look around so I got familiarize to the place today." You gave him the laid back grin while reaching out to touch his head, your hand ruffled his hair and he didn't do anything to stop the affectionate action.

"Have a safe trip on your way back home." You stated and pulled your hand away before walking inside of the Hanagaki residence.