Proposal fifteen.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

“Phones and rings.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝ 

.

.

.

.

.

➼ THE twins and the blonde had been following you around the shopping district— you kept going inside of every shop to look at something that would hopefully catch your attention before going out because nothing had managed to pique your interest.

They were getting tired at this point but decided to not say a single thing since you look like you were about to burst out any given moment, they don't want to tick you off especially when they knew that you are quite strong.

"What time is it?" You turned to Chifuyu who quickly fished his phone out of his pocket and flipped his phone open.

"Eleven.. Thirty-four." The blonde replied while glancing to you to look at your expression, "Do you want to take a small break and eat lunch first? You didn't go back to the ramen shop earlier so you must be hungry."

You pondered about his question since he does have a point, you skipped breakfast because your appetite left you alone after beating up the thugs that had guts to pick a fight with you.

"Well, are you guys hungry?" You arched an eyebrow while looking to the three of them and seeing their stiff expressions, you could only guess that they are probably thirsty and hungry.

"Alright, let's go." You took ahold of Souya's warm hand and pulled him towards the nearest Takoyaki stall, "We'll eat some of this before eating a proper lunch, okay? Don't hesitate to eat as much as you want since it will be my treat."

With small ounce of hesitation, the three male asked for a couple order of the Takoyaki which  the old woman replied by smiling fondly and getting to work as soon as they said what they want.

You ordered a one plate of the Takoyaki since you weren't that hungry, you don't want for the middle schoolers to feel bad or guilty so you ordered for yourself.

"Hey, (name)-san? Can I order another plate of the squid and shrimp mixed takoyaki?" Chifuyu asked with a mouthful of food while turning his attention to look at you and saw that you nodded your head so he immediately asked for some.

Spoiling them with food would become a habit of yours but you really don't mind, in fact, if you can then you would shower them with expensive minerals and different kind of clothes if they want but you don't want to scare the new babies yet so you are holding back.

Nahoya and Souya kept ordering the same flavor which really a surprise since they are a bunch of names on the board above the stall but you didn't said anything and let them be.

"Do you have cold water, madam?" You asked after munching the delicious octopus ball inside your mouth, seeing the woman nodded her head made you sigh im relief, "I want four water bottle please."

"We're not thirsty—"

"You are thirsty, don't try to deny it." You cut off Souya with your quick remark while taking the water bottle from the woman's hand and gave it to Nahoya who passed it to his twin brother.