Proposal three.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

The lizard.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ AFTER staying for a little while inside of the Hanagaki residence, you have decided to go out and buy some clothes and things for yourself.

You're currently walking towards the convenience store right now so you can withdraw some cash from the card inside of your pants' pocket, you knew that your mother would be mad at you since you haven't spend any cash from the card.

But you couldn't careless about that because lollipops and sweet candies are enough to satisfy your hunger for blood. Despite being a half-assed vampire, you still yearn for the warm red liquid every now and then, it's forcing you to mark a man or a woman so you can drink their blood but you don't want any spouse right now.

You just want to be free and do whatever you want— which is what you are doing now, withdrawing half a million yen to spend for yourself and your favorite human.

The convenience store clerk stared at you with wide eyes before trailing his eyes on the money on your right hand then to the black card on your left hand that quickly slipped in your pocket, shoving the said card inside.

"May I get a dual flavor ice cream? Chocolate and strawberry if you may." You said to the clerk.

You know that humans are easy to manipulate when it involves money, you love seeing them wriggling their way towards you to beg for some cash and you would always take your time torturing them before they can even slip away from your grasp.

Living for a hundred years are enough to make you bored out of your mind so you decided to get out of the (last name) mansion— much to your parents' delight because they can finally have some alone time for themselves. Out of the three daughters of theirs, you were the last one to go out of the house since you always hated going out- much to your mother's dismay.

"Here's your ice cream, ma'am." The clerk held out the cone towards you and you gladly take it from his hand before slipping a thousand yen in his grasp.

"Keep the change." You smirked and winked at him before sauntering away from the store. The ice cream was quick to melt so you wasted no time to lick the cold dessert from its delicious cone.

As you were walking down the path of busy street of the supermarket, your eyes would glance left and right to look for something that will catch your interest.

You're unlucky and weren't paying attention which caused you to bump into a person's back— your ice cream falling to the person's white coat before sliding down to the floor.

"What the fuck, woman?! Don't you know how expensive the silk of this coat of mine?!" You snapped from your inner turmoil when you heard the person scream, hissing and turning his head to face you.

You blinked upon seeing his appearance.

The young man has a lean build and a tall stature. He has black hair in a deathhawk style, flowing wildly on the right side of his face, while the left side has rectangles shaved on it.

He has fierce piercing black eyes and tall arching brows making his face look eternally angry yet still gorgeous despite the expression he currently have, his face is tilted to the side and you caught a glance of his earrings.

"Oh wow." You blurted out as you continued to stare at him. Analyzing and drowning his image in your mind before your lips curled up into a smile.

The sight of your smile seem to tick him off even more, a vein popped on his forehead as his piercing black eyed squinted into a menacing glare. "Why are you smiling? You need to pay up to compensate dirtying my coat."

"Okay." You agreed without hesitation which made him blink in surprise. You look like you don't have enough on you since you're just wearing a oversize long-sleeve along with a worn out sweatpants. Not to mention, your hair looks like a mess and your facial features doesn't look good for his eyes.

You look like a homeless freak.

"Okay? You don't even have any mone—" You cut the man off by raising your hand and curling your finger under his chin.

"I'll give you tons of money, but in one condition." You mused, the corner of your lips curling up even more at the sight of his confused expression and it left you amused.

"Oh, Koko, there you are." A new voice erupted from the air which caused for the man in front of you to stiffen slightly. "The boss is looking for us, let's go."

"Huh." You murmured under your breath and glanced at the new comer, who seem to be uninterested at what's happening to his friend, "He's busy at the moment, tell your boss to wait."

"What are you on, woman? You still have to pay for my coat!" Koko— the man in front of you fumed at the fact that you still haven't paid him for dirtying his coat.

"Oh right." You said and slip your hand to your pocket before taking a hold of the money inside. "You want money right? Then I'll give you tons of it."

You fished out the cash from your pocket, a huge amount of paper cash had both men gawking at you with shock as you threw the piece of papers to his face without any remorse or what so ever.

The money had scattered in the air, it's refreshing scent reaching your nostrils as you kept your stare locked into his black eyes.

"You're good looking but have a trashy personality." You stated, your (color) eyes glowing a bright red for a moment and that didn't go unnoticed by the two young men infront of you, "I can deal with that as long as you'll doll up and look pretty for me."

"Marry me and I'll shower you with cash, gifts, and compliments everyday if you that's what you want." You couldn't stop the grin from forming on your face, the fangs full on display for them to see and admire.

The excitement and adrenaline pumped through your veins at the thought of the pretty man standing infront of you, being marked as yours. Your parents had been nagging you non-stop to get your first partner and he seem perfect for that role.

Besides.. You squint your eyes slightly and the grin only got wider when the man with deathhawk hairstyle stared at the money that was scattered on the floor.

The grin on your face only got wider as you glance between the stunned men, if I failed this one then there's always next time.

word count: 1139