Proposal one.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

“Sweet scent.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➳ "ENTERING July this year, the temperature on mainland China is reportedly high. The warm air is expected to flow to Japan due to the current pressure pattern, resulting in a higher average compared to previous years."

The voice of the female reporter from the television echoed in the small, dirty, and rundown apartment of the black haired male.

"So be wary of sudden heavy rainfall near the mountains—"

The man let out a sigh and grasped the remote before switching the screen to another channel, his blue eyes darting between the static lines in the screen as he sweep through the available channels that hopefully will caught his attention.

"Moving to the next news—"

His head perked up at the familiar stoic face of the male reporter in the television, his hand lowered itself on the futon along with the remote in his hold as he settled to listen to the news.

"Innocent civilians had fallen victim to the growing dispute between the Tokyo Manji Gang."

A sickening sensation slowly appeared on his gut and it made him shivered involuntarily at the information that the reporter had just drop a couple of seconds ago. His lips pursed at the thought of the criminal organization doing whatever they want.

"That's scary.." He commented, murmuring to himself as his gaze continued to glue themselves on the screen.

He dropped the remote and resumed from picking up the small piece of snack from its containment infront of him, his lips moving slightly as he munched on the delicious treat. 

"Twenty-five years old, Naoto Tachibana who lives in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo is confirmed dead." He raised an eyebrow at the familiar family name of the now, dead man. "Along with Tachibana's older sister, who also lives in Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, twenty six years old, Hinata Tachibana."

Eh? He stopped himself from picking up another piece of the chips from the plastic.

"Hinata.. Tachibana..?"

.

.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

.

.

"Hmm? This scent.." You stopped yourself from biting onto the strawberry flavored lollipop.

The sweet and alluring scent of strawberry filled the air and you couldn't stop your mouth from watering due to the inviting and tempting smell coming from a certain direction.