Proposal four.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

“Taunt.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ KOKONOI stared at the woman in front of him, his black eyes glancing at the money on the floor before going back to look at you.

"Where did you get all this money?" Is what he said after staying silent for a good five minutes, he had to pull himself out of his shock to ask you because there is no way that you have that large amount of cash.

"Did you rob someone?" He asked once more, causing for the grin on your face to get wider and he can the amusement dancing on your (color) eyes as you stare at him.

Kokonoi flinched slightly when he heard you burst out laughing, your right arm wrapped around your abdomen as your eyes flutter close because of his stupid question. He couldn't stop the annoyance from resurfacing in his chest while watching you laugh your ass off.

"What's so funny? I'm asking you a question." He hissed out, hand curling into a fist, in the verge of punching you to make you stop laughing.

"Holy shit, pfft—" You doubled over and clutch your stomach before crouching down to bury your face on your knees to control your emotion that seem to get out of hand, "I'm sorry, babe, your question is just too funny."

The male glared at you because of the pet name that rolled out of your mouth, "Don't call me that, only Akane-san can call me with cute names and surely, you don't deserve to do that."

Upon hearing another woman's name from him, had your interest piqued to the fullest so you stopped laughing then you stood up from your spot.

"I want you to marry me." You stated, going straight to the point and you kept your stare in his eyes, "Be my husband, Koko."

Kokonoi scoffed, disgust and irritation filling his whole being as the seconds pass by with you in his presence. There is something in you that made him want to almost accept the proposal but he has a good control of himself.

Your entire existence annoys him to the point that he want to raise his hand to hurt you, even though he hasn't hurt any lady in his life yet, you will be the first one to receive such treatment.

"Are you rich?" He turned his attention on you with his eyes judging your appearance openly, "Buy me a suitable and expensive diamond ring, kneel and propose to me properly then I might consider accepting your proposal."

It was just a joke, sarcastic even— but the amused smile on your face made his confidence go down the drain.

"Really? You'll accept my proposal if I manage to buy you a diamond ring?" You tilted your head to the side, almost taunting him with the playful tone on your voice, "Is that all you want? You want me to doll up myself and propose to you? With a cheap accessory called diamond ring?"