Proposal eight.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═

"Mana and Luna."

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ YOU narrowed your eyes towards the group of men inside the park, they seem to be gathering around a couple on the ground whose cries were muffled but loud enough for you to hear and notice.

You were just walking around the park to cool off your head due to almost lashing out on Takemichi who wouldn't stop worrying about Mikey and Draken. The two gang leaders had selfishly announced that you and him are now their buddies.

The fact that they are attractive and interesting made you hold your tongue to decline his self-proclaimed buddies, but you're not really complaining about it.

"Does that feel good? Huh? Look at this you bastard, your girlfriend is feeling good." One of the men stated before he got pushed off by one of his friend.

Looking at them makes you sick so to make yourself better, you stepped forward and curl your hand into a fist before landing a solid punch onto the nearest guy's face.

The loud thud of his body once he hit the ground had caught the attention of his buddies, they all stopped cheering and talking as they all turned their head to look at your direction. Their eyes wide as saucers as they watched their buddy get punched multiple times by you.

The blood and the sickening crunch of bones made them halt in their tracks.

You huffed, feeling slightly refreshed before you stood up and whisk your head to look at them, your eyes glowed a bright red and you happily took a step forward, a large and lazy grin resting on your face as you watch them cower.

"Raping a woman in front of her lover seem so disgusting and humiliating, don't you think?" You coo sweetly, red eyes glancing on each men to analyze their shabby appearances, "God, and to think that you ugly piece of shits raped the poor girl."

You felt bad for the girl now so you lunged forward, knuckles hitting the nearest man on his face along with his friend beside him, knocking them unconscious.

You didn't care if you end up killing every single one of them, right now, all you want is to feel better and rescue the poor couple from their misery so you got to work.

Your fists kept connecting on their faces, foot kicking their stomach to make them double over before lifting your knee to break their nose and hopefully, knock them out in the process.

Your hands are full of blood, the red and warm liquid dripping down on to the dirty pavement of the park along with the blood stains on your cheeks and soft fabric of your clothing. You are full and stink of blood but you didn't care for any of that at the moment.

"She's too strong!" One of the slightly bruised from the group exclaimed, anxiety and fear pumping through his veins and quite evident on his face, "We're gonna die at this rate!"