Proposal twelve.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

"A glimpse of hell."

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ TO say that you're really not a fan of violence is understandable, especially when Takemichi is right in front of you BUT how can you not resort to violence when Sano Manjiro just asked how would he like to die?

You can feel your blood boil, slowly getting warmer at the thought of Mikey laying a finger on Takemichi's precious skin— you can't help but get overprotective of him and Hinata since they are the only ones who befriended you, well, add Mitsuya to the list.

"How do you want to die?" The short male asked once again, tilting his head to the side accompanied with the same expressionless face that you had seen on the day of the underground fight with Masataka Kiyomizu.

Without a warning, Mikey had lunged forward and readied his fist to punch Takemichi on the face but you're also quick to move— pulling your favorite human to your side and then your left hand managed to catch Mikey's fist with ease.

"I told you to not lay a hand on them." You stated, your grip on his knuckle getting tighter which caused him to wince.

"I w-was just joking, (name)-chi— I wouldn't lay a hand on a girl! Not even on my friend, y'know!" He exclaimed, trying to reason his way out of his trouble. The invisible Mikey is currently experiencing very familiar emotions named, panic and fear, as the lady in front of him kept a blank stare.

Draken who seem to notice the slight change in his friend's behavior had decided to step in and grasp your wrist with hesitation— "Calm down, (name), Mikey was just messing around."

You blinked and nodded your head before letting go of the short male's knuckle, who cheered in happiness having his hand free from your clutches. He jumped and bounce around, waving his hand that was on your grip a while ago with a thankful expression plastered on his face.

"He sure looks happy" Draken commented while watching Mikey's little celebratory dance in front of the shoe lockers.

You felt a hand grab your arm away from the tall blonde which you didn't even notice that he was still holding your wrist, not until Hinata pulled you away from him. You turned your head to look at her and saw a glare on her angelic features.

"Are you two really their friends?" The rosy brown-haired female asked and Mikey stopped his dance when he heard her question, "Takemichi always have new bruises, every time I'll see him there will always be a new one on his body or face— and (name) gets in trouble too! She would go home late from somewhere and I could only guess that you two are the cause of it! If you really are their friends then you two shouldn't force them to go with you!"

Hinata's glare hardened with his eyes glistening slightly with tears as she yell those words in the blondes' faces.

Crap... I forgot to tell her that I stayed with Takashi. You felt sweat running down your forehead and back from the anxiety and nervousness you were feeling. You feel guilty since you couldn't tell her but how can you tell her when you still don't have a phone? How can you tell her that you stayed at a young man's house for the night because you just finished beating up a couple of thugs?