Proposal thirty-five.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

“Birthday gift.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

THE CELEBRATION IN THAT EVENING started as soon as you announced that Manjiro is finally one of your spouses.

The joy and excitement he felt couldn't be contained which caused for him to jump over you and cry for ten minutes straight, thanking you and saying how grateful he was for you to finally notice him.

He felt like his prayers got answered by whoever God(s) is(are) listening to him every night.

Right now, you are sitting between Manjiro and Shinichiro with Emma perched prettily on your lap, the three of you are kind of high due to alcohol consumption.

No, you didn't let Emma nor Manjiro drink anything but they managed to drink a whole cup without you noticing when you were fawning over Shinichiro.

Mansaku took the liberty of leaving the Sano residence so the four of you can celebrate Shinichiro's birthday.

You didn't notice the way the two younger Sano look at you with hearts in their eyes, they literally wouldn't stop clinging to you even though it was Shinichiro's special day.

"Are you sure that a celebration like this is enough for you, Shin?" You asked, tilting your head back when Emma dipped her face to your neck as she hug your body tightly.

Manjiro wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him while sneaking squeezes on your hips, you're too focused on their older brother to notice all the sneaky gestures they're pulling against you.

On the other hand, Shinichiro huffed on his seat while drinking the beer on his hand with one gulp, jealousy and greed pumping through his veins as he tried his best to ignore his younger siblings' stunts.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He drawled, black eyes scanning through your beautiful and lovely features that caused for his annoyance to fade away, "A lady like you is worried 'bout me so why wouldn't I be okay?"

His words are slurred, probably because he's already drunk but does he care? No, he doesn't. He only cares at the fact that you're sitting in front of him with his little sister and brother being touchy with you.

His little sister and brother..

Being touchy..

With you.

He blinked, eyes slowly getting wide as he focused on Manjiro hands around your waist and Emma's lips pressed against the skin of your neck.

They're seducing— no, don't think like that! Shinichiro scolded himself as he slammed the can of beer on the table.

You must not forget that she's their fiance too, she's not just yours, she belong to them as well. He reminded himself with furrowed brows, eyes darting to the side to avoid your pointed stare.