Proposal thirty-one.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

Hanagaki Residence.

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

AFTER EATING RAMEN with the twins, they cleaned up the mess they made— Nahoya was the one who washed the dishes then Souya cleaned the counter top.

"Seriously though, I could've done those myself." You grunted out while keeping your gaze on the older twin, who ignored what you were saying along with Souya.

They can't have Emma nagging their ears off, if the female Sano found out that they let you do your chores on your house— they are sure that they won't be able to stop hearing the end of it.

"Well, we're done here." Souya stated and hang the wet rag on its respectable hook before turning around to look at you, "Emma and Tachibana will drop by later to pick you up so please stay here and don't go anywhere."

"I'm not a kid anymore, angel.." You murmured.

"Yes, and I'm not treating you like one— I was just telling you to stay put because you're still injured, please don't do anything rash." The younger twin stated before turning around to follow his brother towards the front door, "If you need anything, the first division co-captain and second division captain, are just a phone call away."

Your lips curled up in a smile as you kept your gaze at his scowling face, he looked so cute and adorable for your eyes so you can't help but stare.

Although, your gaze managed to fluster the teen.

"We're gonna go now, stay put, okay?" Nahoya called out as he opened the door, "I already messaged the others that you arrived home safely and already ate."

You nodded your head and wave your hand as you watched the twins walk out of your house, the door slamming close with a loud cry of engines echoing outside of your house.

You tilted your head and waited for their motorcycles to leave your earshot— just to make sure that you'll be safe and clear once you walked out of your home.

"Hayst.. Can't I just tell them that I'm a half vampire and won't die in a knife wound?" You grunted out under your breath while walking over to the couch, "I get that my body's frail than a normal human but I'm fucking stronger than them."

"Fucking Violet, who fucking forgot to give me my weekly blood pack." You cussed and plopped yourself down on the cushion with a frown settling on your face, "I almost attack Souya— if it weren't for Nahoya walking in just in time then I might have end up marking the blueberry angel.."

Your rant came into a halt when you recalled what happened an hour ago..

"I'ma just go take a piss! Don't eat my ramen!" Nahoya exclaimed as he rushed out of the kitchen down to the hall.