Proposal two.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

“Takemichi Hanagaki.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ TAKEMICHI stared in the distance with a longing look on his beautiful blue eyes, glistening slightly with tears, a confused and astonished expression resting on his face.

You couldn't go away from the said human male ever since you took a whip of his sweet scent, his blood smelled so good, so delicious and so addicting.

You acted out of habit, beating up those good for nothing trash that beat the shit out of your new favorite human beside you. You had already rushed his friends to the nearest hospital and even payed a huge amount just to get the treatment as soon as possible.

"What's going on inside of that pretty head of yours, mochi?" Your words are slightly muffled due to the chocolate flavored lollipop inside your mouth.

Takemichi snapped out his thoughts, eyes blinking for a good minute before he turned his head to your direction to take a good look of your face, you didn't call him out for openly judging you and just let him stare at you for as long as he likes.

"Why are you calling me 'mochi'?" The blonde asked with his gaze still on you.

"I don't know what's your name and you smell good, almost as sweet as the sweet treat called mochi." You explained with a hum at the end of your statement.

"My name is.." He seem hesitant, the sound of him swallowing hardly made a familiar sensation erupt from your stomach, "Hanagaki Takemichi."

A small smile appeared on your face, happy and content that you have finally received the name of your new favorite human, you nodded your head before looking up in the dark sky.

"My name is (name), you can call me anything you like. I don't mind." You mused, the lollipop inside your mouth moving around which caused for your words to come out as muffled, again.

It was silent after your introduction, but you didn't pay any mind to it since his presence calms you down and the sweet scent he's emitting is slowly, lulling you to sleep.

"I-If you don't mind, do you want to be friends?" The male stuttered slightly, anxiety spiking up from his chest as he wait for your response.

He cleared his throat and turned his head to look at you, only to be shock to see your eyes closed with the plastic stick hanging loosely in your slightly agape lips. It was quite obvious for him that you have fallen asleep beside him and the mere thought that you were comfortable enough to lower your guard around him, made him happy.

He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and decided to pick you up, he doesn't know where you live and he doesn't have the heart to wake you just to ask you where your house is so instead, he decided to bring you back to his home.