Proposal nine.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

"Mitsuya household."

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ TAKASHI'S soul almost left his body when he opened the front door of his house to see a bloody lady with his two little sisters perched on her arms.

His heartbeat became frantic and anxiety filled his whole body as his lavender eyes glanced between your blood stained face, bleeding hands and his adorable little sisters— who seem to be looking fine and quite happy.

"Taka-nii! This big sis helped us to get home!" Luna was the first one to talk as she wriggled her way out of your arm.

You gladly let go of her and carefully let go Mana on the ground as well, you dusted off your black pants before giving the two little girls the friendliest smile you could muster at this awkward moment, you really didn't think what would you do once you brought them home. 

"Mana, Luna, I'll have to go now, okay? Make sure to stay at home next time. There's so many bad guys out there, y'know." You said with a little shake of your head, "You two are lucky that you bumped into me and nothing happened, I'll take my leave, have a good night."

You stepped away from their front door and was about to turn around but you feel a pair of small hands had grip your wrist, successfully stopping you from walking away.

"You can stay with us!" Mana exclaimed, her big doe eyes quietly pleading for you to stay and play with them.

"Yeah! Taka-nii doesn't mind so please stay!" Luna butted in, barely glancing at their older brother who could only blink and tilt his head amusement.

Takashi's lips curled up into a smile before lifting his gaze to look at your face, your (color) eyes looked so troubled yet happy while looking at his little sisters and you even laughed when they wouldn't let go of your wrist.

"You should come inside and stay for the night, miss." The young man stated softly.

He saw how you stopped shaking your wrist to get the little girls off you and glanced at him with a dumbstruck gaze, your (color) eyes seem to glow for a few moments as the two of you locked gaze with each other. 

For some reason, his heart beats a little faster, not because of anxiety or fear from earlier, he doesn't know what was the reason, but his heart won't calm down from beating erratically.

"Really? Thanks a lot!" You exclaimed with a large grin accompanying your cheeriness.

You and the little girls didn't waste anytime to run inside the Mitsuya household, cheery laughs and uncontrollable chatters had filled the house which caused for Takashi's heart to feel fuzzy and warm.

It's been awhile since his little sisters had become this talkative, he's so glad that they are both safe from the bad guys— just like what you said earlier, Luna and Mana are lucky that they encounter you instead of someone else.