Proposal eleven.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

"Troublesome."

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

➼ DROPPING you off in front of the two story house that you have brought for yourself two days ago, Takashi cleared his throat and gave you a thankful smile as he slip the helmet you used on his right arm.

"Thank you for cooking our breakfast, miss—" You raised your hand to make him stop talking and he did, he quickly closed his mouth with his lavender irises glued to your hand.

"Just call me (name), okay? You should loosen up around me, love." You stated before shoving your hand back inside of your sweatpants pocket, "In case you didn't know or probably don't want to know.. I was serious about you marrying me last night before I fell asleep."

You tilted your head to the side and eyes locked with his as you give him one of your coy smiles, "I don't mind waiting, but expect that I won't accept no as an answer."

Takashi could only shake his head accompanied with an amused laugh, the frantic beating of his heart is back again and this time, he knew that you were the one to blame but he doesn't mind it at all.

"If you say so, (name)." He breathed out and turned his head to look in front of him but glanced at you again, "I almost forgot, can I have your number?"

You blinked and shook your head, much to his confusion and agitation— "I don't have a phone yet, I'm too lazy to waltz inside the shop to buy myself one." You shrugged your shoulders and turned around, waving your hand dismissively.

"I'll see you around, love." You mused before going inside of your home.

Takashi pursed his lips and let out a hum, he started the engine of his bike and cast a glance to the front door one last time before going out of your neighborhood.

You watched the lilac haired man through the window of your living room, your (color) eyes saw how he held that longing look in his face before revving his engine. The sight alone made you chuckle and left a satisfied feeling on your chest.

"Husband number two, check." You murmured under your breath as you walk inside of the kitchen.

You had decided to just settle with omelette and steamed rice for Hinata's and Takemichi's lunch for today then you immediately went to work.

.

.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

.

.

"Maybe I should buy myself a bike.." You stated while walking aimlessly towards Mizo Middle school to drop the lunchboxes for your two favorite human, "Walking is too troublesome.."