Proposal twenty-two.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

“Late introduction.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧  ✦  ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

➼ AFTER THE MEETING, Draken was quick to send off the others to their bikes.

You and the other captains are now standing at the bottom of the staircase of the shrine, just waiting for the last member of the gang to leave so all of you can go home too.

"(Name)?" The others turned their attention to the first division vice-captain with questioning gaze when the blonde approached you.

"Yes, my love?" You replied and your lips curled up into the same lazy smile as you gaze at him with love and admiration. Chifuyu scoot closer to you and lower his gaze when he felt your eyes on him— analyzing his expression and body language.

"If this is about Emma and Takashi being my fiances then you don't have to worry, okay? All of you have my love and attention." You stated while cupping his cheeks in your hands to caress his soft skin, he could only nod his head and lean into your touch— enjoying the feeling of your warm hand on his face.

To say the least, the others had their jaw drop open from hearing your words of reassurance and seeing your affectionate action towards the blonde.

"Hold up! What do you mean by calling Chifuyu with that nickname? What's your relationship with my co-captain?!" Baji Keisuke, the first division captain interrupted your moment with his friend as he point an accusing finger in your direction.

"Baji.." The blonde surprisingly let out a whine but got quiet when you brushed your thumb on his bottom lip.

"He's my sweetheart." You answered the black haired male which caused for the other half of the people present in the area to widen their eyes, "Isn't that right, my sweet darling Nahoya and my beloved Souya?" You asked the Kawata twins and they scoot closer to you as well.

"What the fuck, (name)?" Draken was the first one to get out of his shock, "Having a poly relationship is against the law!" The tall blonde gritted his teeth in annoyance.

He saw you smirk at him while Nahoya wrapped his arms around your waist from the back and Souya wrapped his arms around your shoulders with Chifuyu still leaning into your hands as you continue to spoil him with your touch.

"I think that's kind of weird coming from you, Ken-chin." You teased and leaned your head closer to Souya as you pressed your lips to his right cheek, "Besides, do you think that I give a  fuck on the law? Especially when my little darlings doesn't mind me gathering more angels?"

You sounded like a bitch right now but can Ryugiji Ken stop you from doing whatever you want?

"(Name) is right, Draken." Takashi spoke from behind him before the male walked passed him to walk over to your figure who was surrounded with the others, "She can do whatever she want, she can have whoever she want as long as she will let us to stay by her side."