introduction

If you guys don't like introductions and want to read the story without it you can skip to the end to see their aesthetics then continue :))❤️❤️

No matter what.

Childhood best friends, seventeen-year-old heather and nineteen-year-old Leo.

Heather is warm, gentle, sweet, she is short about five feet tall, her eyes are doe big eyes with the color of a beautiful light forest in her eyes, her light brown hair falls just under her collarbones, her face tiny, enough to be fit in regular hands, soft freckles that trail from her cheeks over her small nose, her lips not too big but not too small, just perfectly shaped lips with a tint of natural blush on her lips. heather is just as soft as her features are, she is never able to approach Leo but always looks at him from afar.

Leo, five-seven, feet tall, his face just as cold as his personality, his eyes not too big but not too small, just the perfect size, almond-shaped with the tint of deep forest green in them, his cheekbones perfectly contoured and enough to show it as well, his lips a bit small but aligned perfectly to fit his sharp features. his body is built, from his hard chest to his thick arms down to his hard perfectly shaped abs his v-line hardly shaped deep, down to his well worked out thighs to his legs, Leos's passion for the gym shows clear on his body. Leo who is always a cold one, never speaks more than a few words, quiet, and private. his privacy is what is suspicious to everyone. where he goes and what he does, no one knows.

Despite Heather and Leo living in the same house they rarely interact with each other, but heather isn't the only one who is scared and shy to interact with him, because of his cold attitude, everyone is scared to interact with him, his deep and rough voice sends shivers down people's spine and makes them run away, no one knows if he does it intentionally or not. Alex and Leo are more close, they are childhood best friends as well.

Alex's mother, yennifer, and Leo's mother Kenny are high school friends.

Thomas, Leo's father, and Alexander, Alex's father, are also high school friends

All of them had a friend circle, where Yennifer and Alexander fell in love, yennifer for pregnant and ran away from her abusive home.

Thomas and Kenny followed them as well to support them and help them.

Hannah, who is family friends with Alexander, moved down with them in LA as well.

Since they all lived next to each other all the kids grew up together. With not much of an age difference, all of the kids got along pretty well.

Yennifer has another child besides her son Alex, she also has a daughter named Steph

Kenny also has another child besides her son Leo, her daughter ash.

Leo and Alex got along well ever since they were kids. Even though Leo and Alex are the complete opposite they still had a way to move along.

Alex is a reckless kid of Yennfiers. A kid whose mom is always worried about. Living on the edge is what Alex loves, as well as the nightlife.

Leo is someone who stays in the house more than going out and interacting. Social anxiety isn't the problem for him, Leo doesn't have a kick for the nightlife or the social gatherings.

Leo is secretive, no one really knows what he is up to, and where he goes when he goes out, he is also quiet but very observant, Has a limit to his fun.