July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 2

Your body ached as you slowly pushed yourself up. Your vision was blurry, and you couldn't tell your surroundings. You blinked a few times, and finally, your eyesight cleared. You looked around and saw that you were lying on the sidewalk surrounded by rubble. You pushed yourself up. You could taste the blood that left your mouth, and you placed your hand on your head and looked at your palm. There was blood on your hand, and you knew your injuries were critical.

   " Someone call the hospital! "

   " Someone was just hit! "

You looked towards the road and saw that everyone your stand protected was safe, and the driver had stepped out of his car. Someone was arguing with the man while people gathered to look at you and the vehicle. 

   " Are you alright? "

An older woman stepped to your side and touched your shoulder. You nodded your head, but you knew this wasn't ordinary.

   ' People get hit by a car everyday, but here in Morioh, there's a small percent that this is the work of a stand user. That's just enough to convince me, to be on guard. '

You stood up slowly and propped yourself against the wall. Your legs felt like jelly, and everything hurt, but you didn't want to stay around the people who were gathering at the scene.

   ' I can't stay here. These people could be injured if this is a stand attack. I need to get somewhere away from them. '

Slowly you started walking through the crowd to get out of sight. Many people tried to stop you, but you didn't want to be near them if they were the user. You relaxed against another building, deciding to wait for an ambulance. 

   ' At least there, the space is limited, and I'll know that the paramedics will help me and are not trying to hurt me. I won't be able to get far this injured. '

You wished Josuke was there to heal you, but you knew you couldn't expect him to be there. By this time, he was in summer school, far from where you were. An ambulance came, and two paramedics picked you up from the ground and placed you on a gurney. They set the gurney into the ambulance and drove you to the hospital. On the way, they started checking your vitals and wrapping up your injuries. THey first wrapped your upper left arm after taking the glass out of your skin. You were wrapped up, and they started to assess you.

   " The only thing fatal is a broken rib, but besides that she should be fine. "

   " That's good. You're a lucky young lady. It could have been a lot worse. "

You felt the bandages around your arms get tighter, and your skin felt tight. 

   ' They shouldn't be this tight should they? '

You looked down at your arms and saw the bandages squeezing your arms tightly, and they were starting to cut off blood. The bandaging around your head started to give you a headache, and you grabbed one of the paramedics and brought them towards your bandages.

   " We didn't tie them that tight! We need to remove them! "

Blood pooled from your wrapped wounds, and you could feel the blood circulation getting cut off. The paramedics tried, but they couldn't remove the bandages.

   ' Screw this! '

Shining Knight formed and brought its sword down on your bandages. The blade cut off all of your bandages, leaving minor cuts in your skin. You removed the bandages from your head and sat up on the gurney. 

   ' This is defiantly the work of the stand user.  They waited until Josuke was away from me, so he couldn't help me, or heal me. They're smart. '

You looked around the ambulance, at everything they had, and wondered which one of the three men in the ambulance was the stand user. Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps on the top of the ambulance.