The Killer Known as Yoshikage Kira

" Yeah? Really? Alright. "

   " Who was that? " You asked, stepping into Josuke's kitchen.

   " Someone named Hayato. He said he was calling me to wake me up because his father has a stand that he uses to kill. It's a little weird, but I'm gonna go and find him. He told me the street. How did he know I was going to sleep in late though? "

You shrugged your shoulders and stood up from the table to go into the bathroom and change clothes. Ever since you were put in the hospital, Josuke has been overly worried and protective. He didn't feel comfortable leaving you alone, so he asked you to stay with him for the time being. You agreed, and his mother didn't mind, as long as you washed the dishes. 

   " Maybe it's Kira. Kira did steal someone's appearance. " You said, stepping out of the bathroom.

   " Maybe, let's go and check it out. "

You nodded and followed Josuke out of his house. The clouds above you were grey, and it looked like the rain would start to pour in a few moments. Okuyasu joined you and Josuke after finding him walking by himself. When the rain did begin to pour, you started to run to get to the location faster. The closer you got, the louder two voices became.

   " After all those people die, I would remove Bites the Dust first. Bites the Dust is invincible. Luck is on the side of Yoshikage Kira. "

   " That name. . ."

One voice sounded like an adult, while the second sounded like a kid. You and Josuke rounded the corner and saw two people standing on the sidewalk. One was a young boy with long red/orange hair with a yellow hat on top of his head. Standing in front of him, the man with his back to you had white hair with black stripes. The man had a white suit, a purple undershirt, with a familiar green tie.

   " Earlier you said. . . You said that name. "

   " Oh, I accidentally mentioned my real name. Yes, my name is Yoshikage Kira. It doesn't matter who you want to tell. "

   " Are you sure about that, Kira? " You asked, stepping forward.

Kira whipped his head around to face you and Josuke. Kira's eyes widened in realization, while Hayato's eyes lit up in hope.

   " I just made a call this morning. Because he said, he overslept and came late. So, I just found his phone number and called him to wake him up. I was just waiting for him to get here. " Hayato said, feeling relieved to see Josuke.

It was a standstill between everyone, with Kira and Hayato on the other side of the street from Josuke and you. 

   " We can catch up with them now. " Okuyasu said, jogging to catch up to you and Josuke.

   " Wait, Okuyasu. "

At Josuke's words, Okuyasu stopped and stayed a few feet behind the blue-haired man.

   " Is this a coincidence or destiny? Earlier, this guy mentioned that shocking name. "

   " How did this happen. . ."

   " You mentioned Yoshikage Kira earlier, right? " Josuke yelled out.

   " What? What a coincidence-- " Hayato's words cut off Kira.

   " This isn't a coincidence at all! It's also not destiny. This is a gamble, a gamble I bet on. Then he came. "

   " I heard it indeed. You mentioned your own name earlier. "

   " No way. "

Kira started to run away, leaving Hayato on the other sidewalk. Josuke threw his bag behind him, not glancing at the spilled materials on the ground. His aura was purple, and it licked his skin like fire. Crazy Diamond manifested and punched Kira in the face. Making a loud crack come from the man trying to run. Yoshikage fell to the ground, with blood flying out of his mouth. Josuke's shoulders were tense, and you could feel how angry he was slowly becoming. Besides his worry for you, he was also infuriated about Kira turning you into a bomb. So, as he was going to do long ago, he would punch Kira to a pulp for making you undergo silence.