A Love Letter

You walked to your locker and put up your books. You pulled your lunch out of your bag and set the bag inside of your locker. 

   " Hey, Y/n, you coming? " Josuke asked, walking towards the usual meeting spot for lunch.

   " Yeah, give me a minute, I'll go find Koichi and bring him there, since he doesn't know we changed spots due to Yukako. "

   " Alright, can I have a bite of your lunch? It's looks really good. "

   " No, it's my lunch. "

   " THat's a little rude. "

   " I'm very protective of my food. I bought it from the store this morning and it looks really good. "

   " Please? I forgot my lunch at home. "

You shook your head and started walking away with your lunch in your hand. In front of you, Crazy Diamond formed, and you backed up from the stand. Your back hit Josuke's chest. His hands rested on your shoulders as he smirked down at you.

   " What? Are you going to use Crazy Diamond to take my lunch? "

   " No, it was just a distraction. "

Josuke snatched your lunch out of your hand and dashed down the hallway with it.

   " Hey! That was my lunch! "

   " I'll make you a deal! Go grab Koichi and be back in ten minutes! If you're not there in ten I'll eat your lunch, but if you are there then I'll give it back. " Josuke said with a smile as he went around a corner. 

   " I didn't agree to this! "

You turned around and started looking for Koichi. You asked around, and eventually, the class rep told you she had seen him, and she told you where he was. You walked up to the second floor, but you spotted him walking out of one of the classrooms with three trash cans stacked on each other. He was wobbling back and forth, and it looked like he was going to spill the contents. You walked up to Koichi and grabbed one of the trash cans. He balanced with only two, and he looked up at you, smiling.

   " Hey, thanks Y/n. "

   " Anytime. I'll help you take out the trash and then we can go meet Okuyasu and Josuke. "

   " Sure, sounds good. Thanks for the help. "

   " I'll always have your back, but I might be a little pushy to get this done because Josuke took my lunch and he said if I wasn't there in ten minutes then he would eat it. "

   " Oh, I get it. Let's get going then. "

You nodded and walked beside Koichi down the stairs. You talked with Koichi like everything was normal, but you knew that Yukako was watching. There was a reason you felt like someone was watching you, and being with Koichi gave you a good idea of who was watching you both. You walked to the disposable sight, and you disposed of the trash. 

   " I'll take these back up if you want to go and meet Josuke and Okuyasu. "

   " But what about your time limit? "

   " I know you'll stop Josuke if he tries to eat my lunch. Go ahead, I'll run and take these back up. "

   " Okay, thanks, Y/n! "

Koichi started to jog away, and you ran towards the building. You opened the door to go back inside, but the door opened before you touched the handle. Yukako was standing in the doorway glaring at you. Her hair looked longer, and it was moving on its own. You knew she was a stand user by how her hair moved.