Death by an Arrow

I picked up my textbooks and walked out of the classroom. I put my books and papers in my book bag as I walked. I shut my bag and continued walking down the hall. I spotted Josuke, and I called him.

   " Hey, Josuke! "

   " Hey, Y/n. Ready to go? "

   " Yup. Where is Koichi? "

   " I don't know. Let's go look for him so we can get out of here. "

   " I bet he's in the library. "

   " Why do you say that? "

   " Because, he's a good student who studies a lot and gets perfect grades on everything. And the library is quiet so he would go there to study. "

   " Well, let's go look. "

We walked together through the school to look for Koichi. We climbed the stairs to get to the library, and I could see that the door was open. I bumped elbows with Josuke and pointed towards the open door. Josuke nodded and walked in front of the doorway, with me by his side, and I was right. Koichi was in the library, and his back was turned to us as he was looking down at his notebook.

   " Schools out Koichi, why are you still studying there. Let's go home," Josuke asked, making Koichi turn towards us.

   " Yeah, get your head out of the books and let's head out. " I said, showing him a small smile.

   " Oh, yeah, sure. "

Koichi gathered his things together and walked out of the library, joining us. We walked down the stairs and walked through the front door on the ground floor. I felt the sun hit my skin as we walked out of the building, and it felt so warm. We left the school grounds and started walking away from the school and towards the streets of houses.

   " So, Koichi how have classes been? "

   " They've been good. I understand all of the material and the classes are pretty easy. "

   " That's easy for you to say, Koichi. You're smart. " Josuke said, looking down at the man beside me.

   " I just pay attention in class. You just stare out of the window and go into your own little world instead of paying attention to the teacher. "

   " Because the classes are boring! "

We turned around the corner, and I looked towards the rock that was combined with Angelo. I shivered, remembering what happened that night and how he became one with the rock. As we passed by the rock, Josuke saluted to it and said,

   " Yo, Angelo. "

   " Hey, has this rock always been here? " Koichi asked, looking at the rock.  

   " Y-Yeah, but people had chipped it a bit so it looks like a face now. " You replied.

   " Well what do ya know? Yo, Angelo. "

I could practically hear Angelo groaning in frustration. Koichi caught up to Josuke and me, joining me on my other side. 

   " I've been meaning to ask, what happened to Mr. Jotaro? "

   " Oh, he said there was some stuff that he needed to look into so he went back over to the Grand Hotel. "

   " Do you think it has to do with the town? "

   " Sure, seems like it. "

   " I see. . ." Koichi said with a heavy tone.

I noticed Koichi wasn't by my side anymore, and I turned to see him standing still, looking at the way we had come. I walked up to Koichi and put my hand on his shoulder. He flinched a little and turned to me, but he relaxed, seeing that it was only me that had touched him.