Leaving the Murderers House

Jotaro was calm, but Josuke was freaking out. The old man in the photo swung the knife downward towards Josuke.

   " Hey! Stop old man! Jotaro, what are you doing? Using your invincible Star Platinum and think of something. "

Jotaro looked around the desk before standing straight with his left hand on his hip. he tilted his hat down to cover his eyes.

   " Josuke, I've already given up. It doesn't seem possible to stop that old man's attack. If all the damage would reflect on us, then it's useless even if I stop time with Star Platinum. I've already given up on doing useless things. "

   " What did you say. . ."

You looked towards Josuke to see him shaking, and he was sweating profusely. His eyes were wide and fearful. You placed your hand on his arm, but it couldn't stop his shaking.

   " Jotaro, what exactly are you talking about? "

   " I'll kill you! "

The man had cut off Josuke's head and then Jotaro's in the photo. Then, he swiftly turned around and cut your head off your body too. You started to freak out just like Josuke was, and your body started to shake when a drawer opened, and a knife rose from the drawer.

   " I've already beheaded you. "

The kitchen knife was pointed towards Josuke, and Josuke flinched a little. The blade then started to react. It sped towards Josuke, and your stand put its shield up, but the knife went through your shield and cut you on the way towards Josuke's face.

   " Jotaro! "

   " I've already given up on stopping the old man. However. "

You heard the sound of the camera going off once more, and you turned towards Jotaro to see him holding the picture that you were all captured in. The camera started to print the picture, and you looked towards Jotaro, confused.

   " If he can control the space he's in, then I can just take a photo of him with a  camera. So he's alone in the photo, isn't that the solution? "

   " What!? "

The knife that was once going to cut Josuke's head off was now floating in midair, not moving an inch. Josuke tapped it, and the knife fell to the floor. Josuke took a deep breath and leaned against you, feeling weary from the situation. You wrapped your arms around him and rubbed the back of his neck to comfort him as he crouched on the floor and held your body close to him. You looked at Jotaro and saw the photo he had taken, and the old man was trapped inside with his knife. 

   " You managed to escape from my attack. Damn it! "

   " Josuke, talk to this guy. Say some cool, victorious words. " Jotaro said, looking at Josuke, still hugging you. 

   " You idiot. You're not scary at all. "

Josuke posed quickly and said his words in a cool manner, but after saying them and pausing for a few seconds, he went back to hugging you and you rubbing the back of his neck.

   ' There, there you big baby. '

Your hug seemed to calm him down, but he didn't want to let go, making his hug tight. It was like a child running to his mother because he was scared, except this was a grown child that was way taller. 

   " Damn it you all. . ."

The photo left the camera and started flying around the room, with a blue-like glow about it.

   " You must have fought those who have the same ability as my son many times. "

   " This guy can come outside. I think it's because he's a ghost. " Josuke said, looking up at the photo.