The Nijimura Brothers

Okuyasu's brother just stared down at the picture of their family before their mother died and his father was destroyed by Dio's blood cells. Josuke walked over to you and held his hand out for you to take. You took his hand and stood up beside him.

   " Any injuries? You've got flooding dripping from your mouth. "

   " I'm alright. Don't worry about me. "

   " Are you sure? Crazy Diamond can fix any injury. "

   " I'm fine, Josuke. "

You walked to Koichi's side and looked down at the photo Crazy Diamond had fixed. They looked like a happy family, and after hearing what happened to break his family apart, you felt some sympathy for the man in front of you. 

   " Give up on looking for a stand that kills, because if you focus on one that heals instead, then I'm willing to help you. "

A small smile crept on your face as you looked up at Josuke, waiting for him to finish. Koichi had the same reaction from beside you, and he was glad Josuke was offering his help.

   " But you'll have to hand over the Bow and Arrow. I'm going to destroy them. "

Josuke stretched his hand out for the bow and arrow, waiting for the brother to hand them over. You were surprised to see him take a step back instead of handing them over, and his hands seemed to be clutching the bow and arrow tightly.

   " Are you planning to run away? " I asked.

   " Keicho, just stop it. "

   ' So, that's his name. Keicho. '

You looked towards the door and saw the man who was outside, holding the door on Koichi's neck. But this time, you noticed that his posture was slouched, and his eyes had dilated. He looked ready to beg his brother, and you knew from the look he was giving Keicho that this had been going on for far too long, and Okuyasu was tired of it. 

   " Come on, let's end this already. THere's no point in fighting him right? "

   " So, you stuck around? " Josuke asked as he watched Okuyasu step towards his brother.

   " What do you say? There's a chance that dad could get better, couldn't he? So what if he doesn't look the way he used to? That stuff doesn't really matter. The important things are his memories and soul, right? "

Okuyasu had grabbed the wooden part of the bow that Keicho held. Keicho looked very hesitant and on edge. You understood that if it were him, it would be hard. Because he's spent so long doing the same thing, and now that he's having a change of mind, it's difficult for him to comprehend it and accept the help. 

   " Okuyasu, why are you grabbing the bow? " He said, glaring at his younger brother.

   " Keicho. . . "

   " Move it, Okuyasu! Don't you see, it's far too late for me to turn my back on the mission! I've already slaughtered countless people in this town with the very bow and arrow you're gripping! Besides, as far as I'm concerned you are no longer my brother. As such I have no qualms about killing you where you stand. "

   " You don't mean that-"

   " Question you two, besides your father, is there anyone else living here besides you two and your dad? " Josuke interrupted.

You turned around to tell Josuke to stop interrupting you, but when you did turn, you looked in the same direction he was. Above you was a window that showed the blue sky outside with no clouds. But what was creepy was that a man was leaning on the windowpane with his hands pressed against it. You couldn't make out his face due to the sunlight behind him, masking his face. A shiver went up to your spine, thinking he was there longer than what you all had thought. It was creepy.