A Vow of Silence

As slow as a turtle, you opened your eyes. Your vision was still dizzy, and you couldn't see anything. You felt sluggish and rigid. You could tell you were in a different room because the size and colors of the furniture didn't look the same when you first entered the shop. You couldn't spot Koichi or Jotaro's figure, and you wondered where they were. Your breathing was rigid, and you were taking deep breaths to get air into your system. You continued to blink your eyes so you could try to clear your vision. Slowly your hearing started to come back, and you could hear a commotion going on outside. 

   ' I need to make sure they're okay. '

Your vision cleared enough, and you tried to move away from where you were propped up on. Unfortunately, your legs were against you, and you collapsed back on the floor.

   ' I'm going to have to drag myself out there. '

You knew it was only a matter of time before you lost consciousness again; you had already lost too much blood, and moving around was only making it worse. But you didn't care; you wanted to make sure Koichi and Jotaro were at least okay. You started to drag yourself towards a door in the room. Your stand kicked the door, down and you saw the sun shine into the shop. You had only made it halfway out the door when your upper body grew tired, and you couldn't breathe. You laid back down on the ground, knowing, starting to see the little black spots. You glanced over to see Yoshikage Kira knocked out and bleeding; Jotaro was on the floor, with Koichi beside him, both not moving. You could faintly hear yelling in the distance, and you hoped it was Josuke. 

   ' Great. . .they're. . .here. . . '

The black spots covered your vision, and you fainted once more. You could still hear them shouting in the darkness.

   " Okuyasu, be careful. "

   " What exactly happened? Jotaro, Y/n, Koichi. "

   " Don't panic. Let me see if Y/n is still alive. If she is, I'll heal her immediately with Crazy Diamond. God, I hope she's alive. Okuyasu check Jotaro. "

   " He's still alive, but he's almost dead. "

   " Y/n's the same, and she's not breathing anymore. "

Very slowly, you opened your eyes again, and Josuke was sitting before you. He looked worried beyond belief. Crazy Diamond was beside him, and he was glowing. 

   " Josuke. . ."

   " Oh, thank God, you're alive! I Thought you were dead! "

Josuke hugged you, but you couldn't hug him back. You still felt very weak and sore from the battle. His eyes looked watery, but no tears dripped from his eyes.

   " What about. . .Jotaro? Koichi? "

   " I'm going to help them now. Stay here. "

Josuke kissed your forehead before running towards Jotaro, and Crazy DIamond started to heal him. You didn't listen to Josuke, and you began to crawl out of the shop. When you looked towards the man who caused the mess, you were on the road. He was lying on his stomach, trying to crawl away.

   ' No, you don't you bastard! '

Shining Knight appeared and banged the edge of his shield down on the ground in front of Yoshikage, making the noise ring out in the air. 

   " Don't you dare move Yoshikage Kira! You're not going to get away! "

   " Y/n who is that? " Okuyasu questioned.

   " That's the bastard that killed Shigechi, and almost killed all three of us in that store! He's trying to get away! "

You still couldn't stand, but Kira was in range. Your stand blocked the path he was crawling with his shield, and he took his sword from its sheath. You heard Jotaro start to groan and sit up on the pavement while Koichi just opened his eyes. Okuyasu and Josuke approached the man, and your stand took up its shield and vanished. You didn't have a lot of energy, and you still needed to recover, and using your stand wasn't going to help you. Kira eventually stood up, but what you didn't expect was for Killer Queen to cut his hand off.