A Visitor to Morioh

You walked out of the school and waited for Josuke, Koichi, and Okuyasu. But no one came through the gates, so you walked off without them. You did leave the school building a little late since the teacher asked you to clean her classroom a little before leaving. You didn't want to, but the teacher stayed to ensure that you did, and she helped clean. 

   ' I would have thought they would've waited for me, those jerks. '

You walked away from the school and decided to walk around the town of Morioh since you didn't have any homework. 

   ' I'm going to change clothes first. '

You walked to your house and changed into some comfortable clothes before starting your journey around Morioh. The first place you went to walk around was the park. There were a lot of people walking around, and children ran around with their toys. It was peaceful, and everything felt safe and sound. The birds were flying through the sky, and the sun was slowly setting in the distance. The children running around ran ahead of you, with toys in their hands and huge smiles on their faces.

   " Hey! Watch it! "

Ahead you saw the children lying on the ground and in front of them a man you had never seen around Morioh. Papers were scattered around them, with art materials and a brown journalism bag.

   " Brats, don't you watch where you're going? You made me drop all of my work! "

   " We're sorry, mister! "

   " Yeah, we didn't mean to! "

   " You-"

   " Hey, is everything okay over here? " You asked, stepping towards the trio on the ground.

The kids looked up at you, and they stood up.

   " We're fine, and we just bumped into someone on accident, miss. "

   " Well, apologize properly to him. " You told the two boys.

The two boys turned around to face the green-haired character, and they bowed, apologizing. You picked up their toys and handed them to the kids. You said goodbye to them, and they ran off. The man sitting on the ground was the only person left, with his eyes still focused on you. You observed him as you bent down to the ground and collected the papers and materials he dropped. You observed him as you helped collect his things. His shoes were colored the same green as his hair. His pants were a light green color, and he wore a long purple shirt with a green vest that was buttoned to his chest, and the rest spread out behind him in a tail. Earrings were hanging from his ears, and they were the nibs from a calligraphy pen. A green headband rested on his forehead, and his green hair was swept to the side. 

   " I'm sorry for them

   " I'm sorry for them. Children will be children. "

You continued to collect all of his papers while his green eyes were still following you. You noticed that he was still watching and had not moved to stand or collect the items behind him.