A Normal Day in Morioh

" You're going rat hunting? "

   " Yeah! Jotaro said there was a rat we needed to catch. " Josuke said on the other line of the phone.

   " You have fun with that. "

   " You don't want to come? " 

   " I'm good. My parents are coming back today, so I'm waiting for them to come home. "

   " Can I see them? "

   " If you show up soon enough. But I'll let you go. Have fun. "

   " Bye. "

You hung up the phone and got up from the couch. You would start by cleaning the house and then doing the laundry. You had started in the kitchen and washed the dishes. Then you went to the living room. The laundry was being cleaned, and you sat on the couch thinking of anything else that had to be done before your parents got home.

   " Maybe I could go get some groceries. Might as well. "

You got your keys with your wallet and left your house. You passed by Josuke's house and saw his mom working in the garden outside. You waved to her and continued to the store. You noticed Koichi standing in front of a map with Rohan as you walked the streets. Koichi wore his usual outfit, but Rohan was dressed in a blue long-sleeved button-up shirt. He wore white pants with brown shoes, and he had his drawing book with him, but it was hanging from his shoulder like a bag.

   " Hey, Koichi. Hi, Rohan. How are you feeling, Rohan? "

   " Hi, Y/n! "

   " Hello, dear. I'm feeling much better, thank you for asking. "

   " What are you two doing. "

   " Rohna just showed me something. Look. On the map you can see the two stores in front of us,"

Koichi pointed to the two stores in front of the map; the only thing separating them was an alley.

   " But there's no alley way on the map, it's just the two stores. "

You looked at the map and then looked back at the two stores with the alleyway between them.

   " The same thing is shown on my map. I swear I'm going to give those ladies at the store a word about this map. " Rohan said, offering you the map. 

   " Huh, you're right. The alley isn't on either of the maps. "

   " I just asked Koichi, here, to join me on investigating the alley, would you like to accompany us, Y/n? " Rohan asked.

   " No, but thanks for asking. "

   " How come? " Koichi asked.

   " My parents are coming home today, and I'm getting ready for them to come home. I also don't want to deal with anything paranormal, stands, or stand users. I want a normal day. Josuke already asked me to go rat hunting which was weird, and now a mysterious alley has appeared. I am determined to have a normal day. "

   " Alright, be careful walking to the store, dear. Have a good morning. "

   " You too Rohan. Bye Koichi. "

You waved to them as you continued to walk to the store. Rohan and Koichi walked into the alleyway, and you walked away from them, not realizing that you would have met a ghost and her ghost dog. You walked to the store and grabbed a basket, looking through the store. You started to fill your basket, and you walked to the milk section and started looking through the dates on the milk. You grabbed one, but before you could pull away, someone tapped your shoulder.

   " Excuse me, could you hand me one of the cartons in front of you? "

   " Sure. "

You took one of the cartons and turned around, handing it to the blonde man behind you. His dark eyes looked to the carton in your hand. 

   " Thank you. "

You raised both of his hands and took the carton from you. You smiled at him,

   " Not a problem. Have a good day sir. "

You bowed and walked away from him, going to check out your items. The man watched you walk away, but his eyes were focused on your hand.

   ' They were perfect. '

You walked back home and started to put all of your groceries away. Then, you heard the door open, and you peeked out of the kitchen to see your parents entering.

   " Hi mom, hi dad! "

   " Hi, sweety. Did you go to the store? " Your dad asked, looking at the filled fridge.

   " Yeah, I just got back from the store. "

   " That's very responsible of you, honey. Your mom and I are going to take a nap. We're really tired from the long flight. "

   " Go ahead. I'm going to watch some TV. "

Your dad nodded and walked upstairs. Your mother hugged you and followed your father up the stairs to their bedroom. You walked to the couch and turned the TV on. You first started to watch the news until you flicked to another channel. The sun was setting by the time your parents woke up. They had started to cook dinner, and you joined them in cooking. They talked about their trip and what it was like, but your moment with your parents was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. You walked to the door and opened it, seeing Josuke and Jotaro.

   " Hey, Josuke, Jotaro. I thought you both were rat hunting. "

   " We found the rats we needed. You said If I could make it in time I could see your parents. "

   " Well, you're in time for dinner. Come in, and that includes you to Jotaro. "

Both men walked into the house, and you shut the door behind them. 

   " Mom, dad, Josuke is here with his. . .nephew. "

   " Josuke! Good to see you! Who is that with you? " Your mom asked while your dad continued to cook.

   " Hi, Mrs. L/n! This is Jotaro, my nephew. I hope you don't mind the intrusion. "

   " Nonsense, come in and sit down. Dinner will be done in a moment. "

You guided them to the dinner table as your father finished up the meal and placed the plates on the table. Everyone ate together, and it felt like you were having a regular dinner with your family and with your significant other and his family. It felt perfect.