July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 4

" Josuke!!! "

Josuke turned towards the direction he heard the yell. He knew it was you because that sounded like your voice, except it was sad and desperate. Josuke started running in the direction he heard the yell, feeling desperate himself. 

   " Hey, Josuke! "

Josuke ignored Okuyasu's shout and continued running. He turned around the corner and looked around the street. Finally, Josuke spotted you. Your body was lying on the concrete of the street, motionless. A pool of blood was underneath you, and you were pale.

   " Y/n! "

Josuke felt like his speed had increased dramatically as he ran towards you. Crazy Diamond appeared, and as soon as you were within his range, Crazy Diamond punched you, as light as a feather, so that you could heal. Josuke crouched on the ground and put his hand over your forehead. 

   ' She's cold. '

Your cuts started to heal, and your broken rib had been healed, but you were still cold. Josuke was sitting on his knees, and he held you in his arms. He felt for a pulse, but he couldn't find your pulse. Josuke felt tears prick the corners of his eyes, and he buried his face in your neck. Josuke didn't notice the gold sand-like wind sweep off of you slowly; if he had, he would have remembered Shigechi. Okuyasu and Yuya walked towards him, feeling their hearts in pain. After Josuke sprinted off, they followed him, and now, they couldn't stand to watch what they were seeing.

   " Y/n. . .I healed you. You should be waking up. Why aren't you waking up, please! I lost grandpa, and Shigechi, I don't want to lose you, too! I can't lose you! "

Josuke cried and felt his tears hit your body. He had flashbacks go through his mind. The flashbacks of your childhood together, of your smile, your kindness, your worry, and of your love. He remembered your laugh and how he liked hearing it. He remembered the times you would always comfort him when he needed someone. He remembered the first kiss you two shared with each other. The memories only made him cry harder.

   " Y/n! Don't leave me! "

Josuke's yells caught the attention of two other stand users. Rohan and Koichi were walking down the street. They left Reimi's ally, where Rohan got rid of the stand that tormented him with Koichi's help. But Josuke's shouts caught their ears, and they felt their hearts being stabbed, and they ran towards the yelling. They ran down the street until they saw the scene. Josuke was crying over your body, and you were not moving to comfort him. Rohan felt paralyzed, and Koichi felt his tears spill from his eyes. 

   " Y/n. . ."

Koichi walked up to Josuke, but Josuke didn't even notice him. Rohan walked toward them, and he sat on the other side of Josuke, not caring if his pants got soiled by your blood.

   " Dear. . .Y/n. . ." 

Rohan tried calling you, but you didn't respond. He put his hand on your head, and he flinched at how cold you felt. Rohan felt his tears start to emerge, but he held them back.

   " Y/n. . ."

Rohan's hand shook as he reached for yours, and he held your hand in his. His body started to shake.

   " Y/n, this is not funny! How dare you leave! How could you. . .you. . ."

Rohan's tears started to spill, and he covered his eyes, but he wouldn't let your hand go. Josuke's body shook, and he raised his head to look at your face. He caressed your cheek with his hand, and more tears spilled from his eyes. 

   ' I was too late. . . '

As Jotaro said, stand users attract other stand users. Jotaro heard the yelling and walked over with Mr. Joestar at his side. The pool of blood caught his attention first, and then he looked at how Rohan and Josuke were sobbing. His eyes widened when he saw your face hanging limply in Josuke's arms. Jotaro ran over with Mr. Joestar behind him.

   " Josuke! What happened!? "

   " Stand users. . .they waited until she wasn't around me, so I couldn't heal her, and they attacked. . .Jotaro, she's so cold, a-and I couldn't feel her pulse. "

Jotaro looked away from your body and at the sky. He recognized the gold dust that was leaving your body, and he was reminded of his trip to Egypt, where he lost three of his friends. Joseph Joestar was also going through his memories, and he started to tear up. He was reminded of Caesar, Kakyoin, Avdol, and Iggy. Now it was you. Yukako was next, and she cried into Koichi's shoulder after falling on the ground. All of the stand users got together after another, and Reimi appeared out of her ally.

   " Y/n. . .please. . .don't leave me. . ."

Josuke couldn't stop his body from crying, and his heartfelt utterly broken. He didn't know what to do, and he didn't want to let go of you, as he cried, getting your clothes wet.

   " Y/n. . .I love you. . .please don't go. . ."

But he knew in his heart that he had lost you. And he couldn't stand it.