Akira Otoishi

" There it is. The old man's ship is on time. It's about twenty minutes away. " Jotaro said, using Star Platinum's eyes to look at the boat.

You stood by Josuke as the ship continued to get closer and closer. You didn't know how Josuke was going to feel about seeing his father for the first time. It worried you a little bit; you didn't want him to do anything drastic.

   " Is Joseph Joestar the only passenger? " Koichi asked.

   " He is. The crew are all from the Speedwagon Foundation. Even so, I'm sure the stand Red Hot Chili Pepper, will try to pass over the water and try to sneak on the old man's ship. Despite the fact that he's confined to areas with electricity. If he gets to Joseph first he'll kill him without a second thought. And everything we've gone through will have been for nothing. "

Everyone was in agreement that someone needed to get to the boat and protect Joseph while he sailed the rest of the way here. So Okuyasu and Josuke walked off of the peer and jumped into a boat. They started inspecting the ship, and Josuke used Crazy Diamond on the motor.

   " We've finished checking the boat! It's ready to go! " Okuyasu said, looking up at us.

   " We also checked the battery, there's no sign of him in here. We're ready to set out whenever you are. " Josuke said, looking up at Jotaro.

   " About that, only Okuyasu, Y/n, and I will go to the ship. I want you to stay here and hold down the fort with Koichi. " Jotaro said, looking straight at Josuke.

   " Stay here? But you'll need back up won't you? " Koichi asked.

   " Yeah, he's right! " Josuke retaliated.

   " Guys, it's best if you stay here. This way when Chili Pepper does get here, you can deal with him from dry land. Three people will be on the boat in case Chili Pepper makes it past you two, but we need you and Koichi to be here in case the person who controls Chili Pepper is here. If you can kill the user you can kill the stand. " I said, looking down at Josuke and glancing at Koichi. 

   " Took the words right out of my mouth. Chili Pepper won't be going by boat either. He's going to take to the sky, using a plane. That way he can ride the plane to the boat with its fuel and battery. So, if you see anything in the air, take it down. " Jotaro said, jumping in the boat.

Okuyasu got in, but before you could, Josuke grabbed your hand. You turned your head towards him and noticed the serious look he had on his face.

   " Be careful. "

   " Same to you. "

He nodded and let your hand go. You jumped into the boat and sat beside Okuyasu as Jotaro drove the motorboat towards Joseph's ship. It would take ten minutes to get to Joseph's ship, and the harbor started to get smaller and smaller the further we drove out. The water would sometimes splash into the motorboat and hit our feet, and you didn't like the feeling of your shoes getting wet. Finally, you spotted the ship as the motorboat got closer and closer. Jotaro docked the boat at the back of the ship, and the ship stopped moving in order for Okuyasu to tie the rope and connect the motorboat to the ship. Everyone left the motorboat, and Jotaro directed Okuyasu and you to go and stay with Joseph. 

   " I'm going to stay on deck and watch for a remote-controlled plane flying through the air. "

   " Got it. "

   " You can count on us. "

You and Okuyasu departed from Jotaro and started to look for Joseph Joestar's room. Eventually, you asked a crew member where he would be, and he smiled at you both and pointed to one of the doors.