A Friendly Alien

It was a beautiful day in Morioh, and a special event was happening since it was July first. It was the first day of summer, but it was also the day of the Open Seam Open River Event in Morioh. There are lots of tourists from the capital and S-City. The town was full of energy. There are many fun things to do in Morioh at this time, but you were not enjoying the fun in town. Instead, you were walking with Josuke and Okuyasu through a field. 

   ' I don't even know where we're going. I could be enjoying the events in town, but no, my boyfriend and friend want to go on an exploration. '

   " Josuke, Y/n. Look at that. " Okuyasu said, his figure shaking a bit.

You stopped walking with Josuke and looked at what Okuyasu was pointing at. In the field, there was a shape in the tall grass. It was circular with smaller circles around it. 

   " That's not. . ."

   " Isn't that. . .a donut? "

You looked at Okuyasu with a raised brow and opened your notebook. You started writing a message for Okuyasu.

A donut? Okuyasu, that's a mystery circle, not a donut. Did you eat breakfast this morning? 

   " No, I did. Keicho made a big breakfast this morning, but I could always eat. But that's a mystery circle. That's incredible. Something like that exists in Morioh. "

   " Don't you guys think it's strange? Look carefully at the circle's center. "

You looked in the center and saw a lump in the grass. You squinted and caught an arm sticking out from the grass. 

   " Something's definitely not right. "

Josuke planned to go into the circle's center, and he started walking through the tall grass. You walked behind him with Okuyasu beside you. The tall grass touched Josuke's chest, and you felt consumed in the grass. You made sure to hold Josuke's hand so you wouldn't lose track of where to go. When you got into the mysterious circle, it was clear that there was a body underneath the cut grass.

Be careful. You wrote, showing Josuke your message.

   " I will be. " He said, reaching down to the grass.

Josuke moved the grass and revealed the person lying underneath the grass. The person looked to be male, but you couldn't be sure. His hair was bleach blonde hair, which was long. He had a nose ring in his left nostril, and the chain stretched to his ear piercing. His ears were pointy, and he was wearing the same uniform as Josuke and Okuyasu, but he had planets and stars pinned around his collar. His eyes were shut, and he looked undisturbed. There was a small cut on the side of his neck, and there was blood dripping from the cut. There were giant pins/buttons on the front of his clothes. They were alien spaceships, two others were stars, and the middle button/pin was an infinity sign. There were three belts around his waist, but they never connected; they stopped before touching the buttons.

   " Is this person still alive? " Okuyasu asked.

   " He has a wound at the back of his neck. It seems like he just fainted, though. Wake up. Are you alright? " Josuke shouted, shaking his shoulder a little bit.

You walked over to the other side of the unconscious man and looked at his appearance a little closer. You set your notebook on your legs and started writing another message. When you were finished writing, you raised your notebook for them to read.

I haven't seen him in school before. I think I would remember somebody with bleach blonde hair and pointy ears.

Josuke nodded, and you set the notebook back down on your lap. You placed your hand on the man's shoulder and gently tried to shake him. Your shaking seemed to wake him up, and his eyelids lifted upward. His eyes were a bright green color, and you had never seen such a color of green eyes.